Bourjois Volume Glamour

Bourjois Volume Glamour
Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara

3.8

WATER PARAFFIN CYCLOMETHICONE BEESWAX TRIETHANOLAMINE STEARIC ACID PALMITIC ACID ACACIA SENEGAL GUM EXTRACT CARNAUBA WAX C11-13 ISOPARAFFIN ACRYLATES COPOLYMER ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL RICE WAX PANTHENOL METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN TALC ETHYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN. (MAY CONTAIN): ULTRAMARINES IRON OXIDES MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE CARMINE FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.

on 3/4/2002 2:23:00 AM

I got this in Noir Ebene (black), and am really happy with it. It goes on smoothly, with no clumping, and didn't dry out my lashes. It dries pretty quickly too, so my curl didn't drop, and I didn't have to worry about smudging for too long. One coat provided a natural, yet finished look, but the best and most important part, for me, was no flakes! :)

on 5/21/2002 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I tried mine for the first time the other night, and I was very pleased. It's not the absolute most dramatic mascara, but it gave very good length and thickness to my pathetic lashes. It went on very smoothly with no clumps, and I didn't even have to blot excess mascara off of the brush before using. Normally I have to do that with brand new tubes. Less will be wasted this way, which is another good thing.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is a fabulous mascara. I noticed a huge difference when I put it on - my lashes are longer, fuller, darker. It doesn't clump much and it's $15, which I think is a good price for it. I would definitely buy this again.

on 7/13/2002 5:52:00 PM

One of the best mascaras I've tried! It gives my lashes more length than thickness (which is fine with me) and goes on smoothly - no annoying clumps. It doesn't flake off, either. I strongly recommend it.

on 9/8/2002 5:34:00 PM

Great mascara, really thickens well and the price is great. I just wish it came in a box or something a little less open to prying hands.

on 9/17/2002 6:52:00 PM

After all the rave reviews here on MUA for this product, I had to go check it out. My usual mascara, Max Factor 2000 Calorie has seriously been doing some damage on my lashes (maybe I should switch to the regular one and not waterproof!) so I was on the search for something new and exciting. I bought this at Sephora for $12, not a bad price, but I did wish it was packaged better. It's not packaged in a box or unbreakable seal container, just as it is, and I didn't like the fact that someone could open any one of them and test them or do whatever to them. Anyhoo, the product itself is nice, literally no clumps and it did make my lashes thicker, but it didn't hold the curl as I would have hoped it would. The product also appears very matte, not a glossy look, which doesn't bother but eh, I would rather not spend the money on something that looks like it's dried out. Alas, I must keep searching. At least this product was way better than my Lancome mascara disasters!

on 10/30/2002 12:40:00 PM

A very good mascara that gives you just enough definition for lengthening and thickening. Plus it seem gentler on the eyelashes than some other mascaras, which seem to dry the eyelashes out.

on 12/11/2002 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have tried everything from Revlon to Lancome, and I think this one is great. It thickens, lengthens and separates w/o smudging or weighing down my lashes. My wimpy asian lashes were full, and fab! This is my new holy grail mascara.

on 1/1/2003 9:09:00 AM

Possibly the best mascara I've used.

After 3 months, it has not gotten gloppy (a bit thicker, but not gloppy. I can live with that.) The brush is well designed, thick and makes each lash longer and thicker without depositing lumps.

It is very similar to Lancome Defincils. The price ($12.50 or so) is good for a top quality mascara and it does last. The package is an attractive amphora shape. All in all, my favorite mascara yet.

on 1/4/2003 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok, I'm in the minority here but I hated this mascara. Maybe it's because I have very straight lashes and this mascara doesn't hold a curl AT ALL (droops as I'm applying it!!) The formula was very wet so it smudges too. Not for Asians, for sure.