Bourjois Volume Glamour

Filtered by age: 44-55
Bourjois Volume Glamour
Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara

1.5

WATER PARAFFIN CYCLOMETHICONE BEESWAX TRIETHANOLAMINE STEARIC ACID PALMITIC ACID ACACIA SENEGAL GUM EXTRACT CARNAUBA WAX C11-13 ISOPARAFFIN ACRYLATES COPOLYMER ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL RICE WAX PANTHENOL METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN TALC ETHYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN. (MAY CONTAIN): ULTRAMARINES IRON OXIDES MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE CARMINE FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.

on 6/8/2017 6:39:00 PM

Flakes down my face. Clumps like crazy on the lip of the container and on the lashes. Like Bourjois products and have used them for years. So surprized their quality contoolers allowed this on the market. Don't buy!

on 1/5/2007 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

MAC NW15 to 20, medium brown hair now graying a bit, hazel eyes; "normal" lashes: I bought this mascara mainly because I had to return something at Sephora without a receipt (so I knew I would end up with store credit); because I fancied a new mascara (even though I have two fairly new ones right now); and because it had fairly good reviews. Well, I wan't disappointed! First off, the packaging is gorgeous: pink satin-finish cap on a "full-figured" black tube. Secod, with two coats, it applies quite nicely, not a lot of clumping (I don't believe that a nonclumping mascara even exists), A LOT of length (ironically), and moderate volumizing. I never get "raccoon eyes" or flaking with mascara, so I can't speak to those issues. You should know that I don't beleive an HG mascara exists: there are way too many confounding variables. However, as of this writing, I would buy this again despite the larger-than-I normally-spend price tag -- $16 -- but I'll update later to let you know how it fares with time. EDIT: Too gloopy. Will not repurchase. continued >>