Bourjois Volume Glamour

Filtered by age: 36-43
Bourjois Volume Glamour
Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara

3.2

WATER PARAFFIN CYCLOMETHICONE BEESWAX TRIETHANOLAMINE STEARIC ACID PALMITIC ACID ACACIA SENEGAL GUM EXTRACT CARNAUBA WAX C11-13 ISOPARAFFIN ACRYLATES COPOLYMER ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL RICE WAX PANTHENOL METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN TALC ETHYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN. (MAY CONTAIN): ULTRAMARINES IRON OXIDES MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE CARMINE FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.

This will work well for you if you already have long lashes and want volume that feels soft. But the rest of us will just get some natural volume. No length at all. I have used many volumizing mascaras that were sooo much better. Clinique's lash doubling mascara gives me volume and length at about the same price point. Not worth it.

on 10/1/2007 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this at Ulta after seeing it in one of their weekly ads. The first time I used it, I liked it a lot. I already have long lashes so I'm looking for some thickness. It didn't clump and separated nicely with pretty decent volume. Then about the thrid use, it was clump city. I had to carefully remove the clumps and then reapply more mascara, it was horrible Finally after three coats I had it looking pretty good but too much work for me. The price was decent at $13.50 in comparison to other mascaras such as Guerlain and YSL but IMO it is lacking quality. You get what you pay for?

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I think the mascaras in this line are one of the great, undiscovered products. I have purchased Bourjois Mascara before and have loved it and when I spotted this on Sephora I thought I would try it again. I LOVE this stuff. Two coats give me the long, full, fluttery lashes I love.
Yes, it is a "wet" mascara and I do need to wipe a little on a paper towel, but the volume, length and fullness this mascara gives me is more than worth it. To me this kicks DiorShows butt and for a lot less $$. It's only $13.50 a tube.

Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara
What it is:
An uber black, volumizing mascara with a roller brush.

What it is formulated to do:
The new shade of Volume Glamour Mascara gives lashes the blackest black treatment, thanks to mineral pigments which provide truly intense color. The full roller brush adds 50% more volume, while the vitamin B enriched formula gives lashes a healthy boost. Don't just make your lashes dark, make them Ultra Black!
Size: 0.4 oz

on 4/20/2007 4:07:00 PM

This is ordinary. At $13, it not the most expensive mascara but not the cheapest. Its just o.k. in my opinion... I wish the tube was a bit thinner - when I pull out the wand a lot of product comes out on the brush and I end up wiping a lot of it on the sides. I'll stick with my Max Factor and Lancome mascaras any day over this stuff. It wasn't worth an extra trip to Sephora and I will not be repurchasing.

on 3/17/2006 9:19:00 PM

I love this stuff--doesn't clump at all and I don't think I could say that about many other mascaras. glossy, smooth, and decent volume, but it's not super-volumizing. great every day mascara. I like it much better than Bourjois' newer volume mascara, Pump up the Volume, so I'm glad to see Sephora is still carrying the black, non-waterproof Volume Glamour (the only color they still seem to carry), though I wonder for how much longer.

on 3/7/2006 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The brush is small (unlike Diorshow) and this is not clumpy.

Not much volume or anything really

on 11/19/2005 4:27:00 PM

Guess that one-lippie rating gave it away . . . here's another one I won't be buying again. Volume Glamour was even worse than Pump Up the Volume. Volume Glamour has a better brush, but that's all that's better about it. The mascara gives no length, no volume, and definitely no glamour! As for performance, Volume Glamour was just as saggy as Pump Up the Volume, although I don't think it smudged quite as much.

Returned this along with Talons and Pump Up. Bourjois is safely off my list! ;) continued >>

on 10/11/2005 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is great for people who like natural-looking lashes: glossy, true black colour, very well-defined lashes and no smudging at all. HOWEVER: volume glamour is the wrong name since there is no volume-building in sight. I wouldn't buy it again since I like dramatic lashes, but I think for natural-look lovers, this is great.

on 7/18/2004 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love, love, love this mascara! Makes my short pale lashes look dark and lush. It doesn't clump and doesn't smudge on me. This, and MAC Pro Lash, will be the only mascaras I'll ever use unless they end up being discontinued.