Bourjois Volume Glamour

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Bourjois Volume Glamour
Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara

3.7

WATER PARAFFIN CYCLOMETHICONE BEESWAX TRIETHANOLAMINE STEARIC ACID PALMITIC ACID ACACIA SENEGAL GUM EXTRACT CARNAUBA WAX C11-13 ISOPARAFFIN ACRYLATES COPOLYMER ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL RICE WAX PANTHENOL METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN TALC ETHYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN. (MAY CONTAIN): ULTRAMARINES IRON OXIDES MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE CARMINE FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I absolutely LOVE this product!

Pros:
-Easy to apply
-Doesn't smudge AT ALL.
-It is absolutely NON CLUMPY mascara!
-There are two types - waterproof and non-waterproof. I'm using the non-waterproof mascara and it is pretty easy to remove with a normal makeup remover.

No cons for me.

I will definitely re-purchase it.

This is my favourite mascara most definitely at the moment. I have long, thick lashes and it's quite hard to find on that doesn't clump...but this one is perfect!! It separates each one and is pretty perfect to be honest!!xx

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this when I was traveling a few years ago, and it is the best mascara I've ever used. It never clumps, and it's so easy to layer. For someone who wants volume, length, and for it to look natural at the same time, this product is wonderful. It also stays on during the day, but is easy to wash off at night, this is great for people like me who how difficult it is to get waterproof mascara off.

I absolutely LOVE this mascara, I'm using the third one now and not planning to even try others. It makes my short and thin lashes long and sexy, gives the volume that I need and not to mention that the blackest black color is amazing. This mascara is probably the best product in my make-up bag and I would definitely reccommend it to everyone.

on 3/2/2009 1:01:00 PM

This is the BEST mascara I have ever used in my whole life!!! I can not even express my love for this stuff ... You see, there is not a single mascara in this whole world I left untouched (OK, not quite, but you get the idea :)) ... and I must say I always ended up hating on them.
But this one? No clumps, no flaking .... Aaah, paradise :)) I think it is a really black black, the only thing I must admit is, that it is not an extremely dramatic mascara. But I love it as it is and I am happy I finally found my HG mascara <3

on 7/22/2007 2:33:00 PM

So I bought this about 2 weeks ago, and I finally tried it on the first time today. And like usual, I pray that this would be THE mascara... or AT LEAST be a decent mascara that would hold a curl and not clump so badly and look spidery. As I swipe the brush against my lashes...... the curl ACTUALLY STAYS!!!! It becomes lengthen and the curl stays. Its not much of a volume-er but heck I might swipe another layer on if I want volume. The mascara is like a dry type of mascara so that it is easier to apply with... which I love love love now. I put some on my lower lashes and frankly it was surprisingly easy. I really can't believe how great this mascara is. Trust me, I've used tons and tons of mascara for my straight thin asian lashes.. this one works! I think I found it.. my FAV mascara!!! 10 bucks. very niiice!! I WILL repurchase this when I run out!!!!!!!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this. I use noir (black), and it's a staple. This is a very creamy formula, that thickens my lashes and makes them look extra full. My lashes are dark and pretty full/long, but this just makes them stand out even more. <3!!!

on 9/13/2003 5:37:00 PM

I am very picky when it comes to mascara. I have very dark lashes, and some what average to long lashes that are pretty full, but I like my lashes to SCREAM drama, and be very lush but look natural at the same time. AND - this does it for me. I bought this in "noir" (black) and I will continue to buy it, unless I happen to find something that out does this,and I think the only thing that could do it for me, would be a mascara that came off when you snapped your finger, and didn't show up on skin, haha. So, I love this mascara. It's very creamy, drys pretty quickly, and had adorable packaging. A staple of mine.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I actually am a fan of this mascara. Yes it does tend to clump if you apply the second coat once its dry and yes it needs a bit of work to get your lashes long with this BUT volumizes magnificantly and does not give my eyes allergies. I agree with t he other viewers that this mascara is not the besst mascara out there but it is my favorit Drugstore mascara because really at 9 bucks this mascara is a great deal.
I find that this mascara works best if you either blink into the wand while working it through your lashes or if you make little side to side movments with small movements. Overall I like this product and it is a good deal for the price

I bought the MINI version of this to try it out. It worked beautifully for me but it was kind of 'chunky'. I expected it to have lots of volume but I guess it was alright. The blackness of the mascara was perfect and it doesn't smudge! Hmmm, I may buy again but I would rather try another brand of mascara.