Bare Escentuals Well Rested

Bare Escentuals Well Rested
Well Rested

3.9

Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Kaolin, Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 11/12/2017 11:07:00 PM

I purchased this to brighten my undereyes and this looked a little grey once it was blended in. Plus, this powder made my undereyes look dry and accentuated the fine lines. Now I use this as a wash over my eyelids to even out the skin tone before eyeshadows.

on 10/6/2017 12:06:00 AM

Bro.

This is some frickin good concealer.

It's a powder but it doesn't cover like one. It's meant to be for eyes but it's good everywhere. It is quite yellow which balances redness. The price is pretty good for the amount you get, for big crazy blemishes a dab of this shit on your pinky is all you need to cover that shit up.

If you have crap skin like me some on your Kabul brush works well to help even out skin tone if you cbf'd doing proper make up.

This is my HG concealer - get it gurl

I have pale skin with yellow tones

on 3/26/2017 4:22:00 AM

I never thought I would like a powder concealer, but after a sample trial, I've been using it for about a year. It is silky smooth and blends in beautifully. It absolutely covers any discolouration or spots. I sometimes use it with no other make-up.

on 6/24/2017 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a yellowy powder concealer. I really like the yellow undertone on me as I have an Asian golden undertone (I wear bare minerals Foundation in Light). Well Rested has more yellow to it than Summer Bisque, it cancels out blue shadows under the eye very well (within reason, it did not completely cover my husband's uber-dark German circles). I apply Well Rested first to cover circle, then my foundation, followed by Bisque (original shade, not Summer Bisque) as an eye brightener/allover shadow base. Overall this does what I want for me. It is a very subtle application and lightweight, but seems to make a big impact and mellows darkness and blemishes. During the winter, when my skin can handle something heavier, I use Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage instead because it masks imperfections and blemishes much better than Well Rested, but in heat and humidity its too heavy and melts. Like all bare minerals products, a little goes a long way so it could easily take a year to use this up, but I dislike the packaging as it is messy for travel. I will buy again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Simply amazing! The most illuminating and lightest concealer I've ever used with a crazy staying power! Just remember to moisturize under your eyes very well before applying this and of course bare minerals concealer brush is a must. I've used this almost every day, sparingly, sometimes twice a day for almost a year and there is still some left, so it's worth its price. Highly recommend!

on 5/20/2017 7:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

An everyday pot that's become a little miracle! Having never used a product like this before it took some experimenting to see what works the best. I tried using this all over at first as an all over sort of luminizer. Looking back at pictures this wasn't a great look and definitely looked a bit greasy on the skin. I then stuck with just using this alone under the eye and felt it didn't do much. Now I have found the perfect way to use this is to use with the stroke of light. I first use the stroke of light in shade 2 to go under my eyes and at the sides of nose and sometimes down the center of face to highlight and then I go in with the well rested JUST under the eyes. This honestly finishes the brightening look off and makes dry under eye skin look creamy and radiant. Such a beautiful look and i've had the pot for going on a year now. Packaging is slightly annoying but I can put up with that.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I just finished a full-size version of this powder, and I can't say that I particularly enjoyed using it. First, it's a pretty pale powder, so if you're darker than NC30, this will be difficult to use. My skin ranges from NC30-35 and I can only use this in the winter, and even then, if I put too much of it, it would look too light and cakey. Second, I start to look really cakey really easily with this. I use just a tiny bit dumped into the cap, probably a little pen tip's worth and blend it in with a Real Techniques setting brush. I find that is accentuates the dryness under my eyes, even if I have just moisturized (and let my eye cream set in!) I don't have this problem with any other powder that I put under my eyes. The packaging was an improvement on the old BM packaging, since you could slide the cover to close the holes, but sadly, this powder just didn't work for me. I prefer a smoother powder like MUFE HD powder.

on 7/23/2015 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I tried a decent sized sample of this and was able to determine that this doesn't work for me. I had hoped that since it is a yellow powder -- it would brighten my undereye area. I LOVE Mineral Veil powder and it has never settled into my lines. This product didn't do anything except for accentuate the lines under my eyes. No thanks. :(

on 8/29/2015 12:03:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i bought this online from the ulta website. when i received it i was surprised to see how dark it appeared in the container - i have fair skin and i was scared at first glance that it'd be darker than me. after using it today to set my nyx hd concealer under my eyes, i've come to the conclusion that it's nowhere near too dark - it's just about the perfect shade! there's a slight shimmer to this powder, which also scared me a little - shimmer on my dark circles? won't that just draw attention to them? well, fortunately, when you apply it to your skin, you can't even tell. the color was excellent and brightened up my undereye area very well, but unfortunately IT DOES CREASE! i experienced creasing within half an hour of applying. real bummer considering my much cheaper fit me powder never had that issue. i may keep using it, however, and experimenting with the amount that it begins creasing at. perhaps i'm using too much? or too little?

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this to set my concealer under my eyes, as suggested through some YouTubers. Unfortunately, I think it might be too yellow for my skin tone. I don't find myself reaching for it often for that reason, and it also tends to look a little cakey under my eyes. I have better and cheaper setting powders, so I would skip this if you were pale like me. If you were more tanned though, it might be nice!