L'Oreal Paris Hydrafresh Ultra-hydrating gel-creme Dry and sensitive

Filtered by hair type : Kinky

1 review

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Okay, hands up, I'm commiting a MUA sin here by reviewing this after one application. However, as nobody has added this to P.ville yet I thought I would and then update. I am guessing the lack of reviews means this is a UK version of the hydrafresh. It comes in a (boxed) white glass jar, is a light pink colour and smells faintly of peach yogurt. Now, already I am impressed with this. I have combination sensitive skin - this absorbed to a plump matte finish within seconds. And soft too! My Clarins moisture tint glided on a treat! Because I don't have dry skin I used a small dab, warmed in palms and pressed on. Now I gotta hope this doesn't break me out/ irritate! Texture wise it is superior to many high end creams I've tried. The ingredients are as follows:

Aqua, Prunus Armeniaca, butyrospermum parkii, glycerin, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, alcohol denat, ammoniumpolyacryldimethyl taurate, tocopheryl acetate, polyperfluomethylisopropyl ether, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, glyceryl stearate, dimethiconol, panthenol, triethanolamine, acrylates/steareth-20 methacrylate copolymer, magnesium gluconate, cholesterol, ascorbyl glucoside, disodium edta, citrus dulcis, sodium citrate, calcium gluconate, biosaccharide gum-1, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, proplylparaben, ci 19140, ci 14700, parfum. PHEW!!!!!