L'Oreal Paris Hydrafresh Ultra-hydrating gel-creme Dry and sensitive

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

3.5

When my skin is being very sensitive I can't use it, but this is great for thirsty skin. I use it in combination with a very greasy moisturizer as well.

My bf actually is the biggest fan of this and I have to keep buying it for him. He says he can see his skin looks better and fresher after using it and it does keep his face supple without breaking out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This was absolutely not for me :/
I bought it as it mentioned it's for sensitive skin, yet it irritated mine to no end - the full works with red skin, peeling, bumpy breakouts on really odd places and so on. Also seemed to clog pores a lot.
Texture is nice and smooth, but it goes on and refuses to sink in, leaves a sheen as if you rubbed your face with butter.
Scent is strong and though not awful, it's unpleasant, and certainly way too strong for sensitive skin.

It's cheap, and you get a lot of this gunk in the glass jar, but I had to switch to Lumene sensitive lotion (which saved me, thank God)
Perhaps someone with less sensitive skin could use this, but I certainly couldn't.

I live in Argentina, we also have that version here!!! =) I'm 21, I do have dry+sensitive skin (not HYPER sensitive) and this cream has been doing a great for almost a year . I recently bought Lancome aqua fusion (wow, just great, luxurious) but this one does ALMOST the same job at 1/3 of Lancome's price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Okay, hands up, I'm commiting a MUA sin here by reviewing this after one application. However, as nobody has added this to P.ville yet I thought I would and then update. I am guessing the lack of reviews means this is a UK version of the hydrafresh. It comes in a (boxed) white glass jar, is a light pink colour and smells faintly of peach yogurt. Now, already I am impressed with this. I have combination sensitive skin - this absorbed to a plump matte finish within seconds. And soft too! My Clarins moisture tint glided on a treat! Because I don't have dry skin I used a small dab, warmed in palms and pressed on. Now I gotta hope this doesn't break me out/ irritate! Texture wise it is superior to many high end creams I've tried. The ingredients are as follows:

Aqua, Prunus Armeniaca, butyrospermum parkii, glycerin, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, alcohol denat, ammoniumpolyacryldimethyl taurate, tocopheryl acetate, polyperfluomethylisopropyl ether, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, glyceryl stearate, dimethiconol, panthenol, triethanolamine, acrylates/steareth-20 methacrylate copolymer, magnesium gluconate, cholesterol, ascorbyl glucoside, disodium edta, citrus dulcis, sodium citrate, calcium gluconate, biosaccharide gum-1, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, proplylparaben, ci 19140, ci 14700, parfum. PHEW!!!!!