L'Oreal Hydrafresh Ultra-hydrating gel-creme Dry and sensitive

Filtered by skin tone : Other

1.0

1 review

Aqua, Prunus Armeniaca, butyrospermum parkii, glycerin, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, alcohol denat, ammoniumpolyacryldimethyl taurate, tocopheryl acetate, polyperfluomethylisopropyl ether, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, glyceryl stearate, dimethiconol, panthenol, triethanolamine, acrylates/steareth-20 methacrylate copolymer, magnesium gluconate, cholesterol, ascorbyl glucoside, disodium edta, citrus dulcis, sodium citrate, calcium gluconate, biosaccharide gum-1, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, proplylparaben, ci 19140, ci 14700, parfum.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh MY DEAR GOD! this must be the worst cream i have ever tried. It is only the 3rd day i have been using it and my skin is so dry, it is peeling even when i slightly touch my face. This was cheap, so thank god it was not expencive , otherwise i would be furious. I am now also.. Cause serioulsy, theres so much skin peeling off of my face , that my face is getting redder by the second. It also clogged my pores on the second day of using it. I cant wait till the mall opens tomorrow morning, so i could go get myself the clinique superdefence.. I just hope it will be able to correct what this has done to me.. :( It maybe just doesnt match my skin, yet no other cream has made my face as bad as this one.. am really sad and hoping it will not make me break out :(((((