Boots No7 Reviving Eye Gel

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Boots  No7 Reviving Eye Gel

2.3

Eau,Butylene Glycol,Polysorbate 20,CARBOMER,DIMETHICONE,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE,PHENOXYETHANOL,CETYL Dimethicone,Propylene Glycol,Panthenol,Potassium Hydroxide,Methylparaben,Alcohol,Dimethicone Copolyol,Butylparaben,Ethylparaben

on 12/8/2009 1:22:00 PM

this product sucks. do not waste your money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am thrilled this wasn't the first Boots No. 7 product I've tried. This product is so bad, I would advise ANYONE interested in the Boots line not to purchase this. Maybe after you've found your Boots HGs and am looking for something else to try; or your only eye qualm is a lack of moisture. Even then, I'm sure you can find something better. This is, bar none, one of the worst products I have ever tried - drugstore or otherwise.

The REG is supposed to lessen dark circles and reduce puffiness. I don't have any puffiness, but I do have some dark circles. They aren't horrible - I can go out of the house without cover-up and not feel like a freak. But I am a bit of a perfectionist, so they bother me. This product, though, did absolutely nothing for my dark circles whatsoever. I've used it for a month or so, at night, with absolutely not difference.

It did work in the short-term. I'd have lessened dark circles... for about 20 minutes. All this did was give a luminized Strobe Cream or SkinLight effect under the eyes - which is fine, just call yourself a luminizer or highlighter then, not an eye treatment. Furthermore, my eyes after putting this on felt heavy - like I had to keep my eyes open or something.

I will say this eye treatment feels nice [I'm a sucker for gel formulas] and the packaging was very sanitary - apparently, a must for me. I kept it in a drawer in my bathroom [dark, room temperature] and every night I put this on, it felt very cool. It moisturized decently, but I still wasn't blown away enough by the moisturizing properties to re-buy this. That said, I didn't get any milia around the eyes nor did it sting while applying.

I gave a 5 for the packaging, and the price is pretty reasonable. I still have 1/2 a tube left so I probably will finish it off in the interim while I search for my HG. But as far as Boots No. 7 goes, this product is a major dissapointment.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This worked well as an eye moisturizer but other than that it did nothing. Great price but not if you are looking for something to help with dark circles.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Apparently at this age I don't need an eye cream yet, or so says the No7 SA. What I need is an eye gel. And it may as well be cheap - I think this was around 7. I've thrown the box away so don't have the ingredients but the tube tells me it has Vitamins Pro-B5 , Witch hazel, and horse chestnut in. Strangely it also instructs to 'gently massage around your eyes' which I have to disagree with - everyone knows you PAT! Well anyway, I do notice my eyes look more awake when I use this and the few fine lines I have totally disappear. I use Aveda Tourmaline charged e/c at night for the antioxidants and vitamins but this is great for daytime. It doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin unlike many things. The only thing I am unsure about is the alcohol content - but as I don't have the ingr. I'm not sure. So, until I check the ingredients again I'll say this is an ace daytime option for those in their late teens, 20's.