Boots No7 Reviving Eye Gel

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Boots  No7 Reviving Eye Gel

1.5

Eau,Butylene Glycol,Polysorbate 20,CARBOMER,DIMETHICONE,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE,PHENOXYETHANOL,CETYL Dimethicone,Propylene Glycol,Panthenol,Potassium Hydroxide,Methylparaben,Alcohol,Dimethicone Copolyol,Butylparaben,Ethylparaben

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am thrilled this wasn't the first Boots No. 7 product I've tried. This product is so bad, I would advise ANYONE interested in the Boots line not to purchase this. Maybe after you've found your Boots HGs and am looking for something else to try; or your only eye qualm is a lack of moisture. Even then, I'm sure you can find something better. This is, bar none, one of the worst products I have ever tried - drugstore or otherwise.

The REG is supposed to lessen dark circles and reduce puffiness. I don't have any puffiness, but I do have some dark circles. They aren't horrible - I can go out of the house without cover-up and not feel like a freak. But I am a bit of a perfectionist, so they bother me. This product, though, did absolutely nothing for my dark circles whatsoever. I've used it for a month or so, at night, with absolutely not difference.

It did work in the short-term. I'd have lessened dark circles... for about 20 minutes. All this did was give a luminized Strobe Cream or SkinLight effect under the eyes - which is fine, just call yourself a luminizer or highlighter then, not an eye treatment. Furthermore, my eyes after putting this on felt heavy - like I had to keep my eyes open or something.

I will say this eye treatment feels nice [I'm a sucker for gel formulas] and the packaging was very sanitary - apparently, a must for me. I kept it in a drawer in my bathroom [dark, room temperature] and every night I put this on, it felt very cool. It moisturized decently, but I still wasn't blown away enough by the moisturizing properties to re-buy this. That said, I didn't get any milia around the eyes nor did it sting while applying.

I gave a 5 for the packaging, and the price is pretty reasonable. I still have 1/2 a tube left so I probably will finish it off in the interim while I search for my HG. But as far as Boots No. 7 goes, this product is a major dissapointment.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Terrible. Burned my eyes so bad, I immediately had to wash this stuff off. At least I didn't pay a lot for it. Worst eye cream ever.