Boots No7 Reviving Eye Gel

Boots  No7 Reviving Eye Gel

2.0

Eau,Butylene Glycol,Polysorbate 20,CARBOMER,DIMETHICONE,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE,PHENOXYETHANOL,CETYL Dimethicone,Propylene Glycol,Panthenol,Potassium Hydroxide,Methylparaben,Alcohol,Dimethicone Copolyol,Butylparaben,Ethylparaben

on 9/21/2011 2:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

DON'T waste ur money ! I have horrible dark circles/Bags and this did nothing to me, i been using it for more than a week now and i see no difference :(

on 12/8/2009 1:22:00 PM

this product sucks. do not waste your money.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This worked well as an eye moisturizer but other than that it did nothing. Great price but not if you are looking for something to help with dark circles.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Burned my eyes, enough said....returned to Target and have sworn off Booths for a long time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Terrible. Burned my eyes so bad, I immediately had to wash this stuff off. At least I didn't pay a lot for it. Worst eye cream ever.

on 3/17/2008 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

did nothing for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am thrilled this wasn't the first Boots No. 7 product I've tried. This product is so bad, I would advise ANYONE interested in the Boots line not to purchase this. Maybe after you've found your Boots HGs and am looking for something else to try; or your only eye qualm is a lack of moisture. Even then, I'm sure you can find something better. This is, bar none, one of the worst products I have ever tried - drugstore or otherwise.

The REG is supposed to lessen dark circles and reduce puffiness. I don't have any puffiness, but I do have some dark circles. They aren't horrible - I can go out of the house without cover-up and not feel like a freak. But I am a bit of a perfectionist, so they bother me. This product, though, did absolutely nothing for my dark circles whatsoever. I've used it for a month or so, at night, with absolutely not difference.

It did work in the short-term. I'd have lessened dark circles... for about 20 minutes. All this did was give a luminized Strobe Cream or SkinLight effect under the eyes - which is fine, just call yourself a luminizer or highlighter then, not an eye treatment. Furthermore, my eyes after putting this on felt heavy - like I had to keep my eyes open or something.

I will say this eye treatment feels nice [I'm a sucker for gel formulas] and the packaging was very sanitary - apparently, a must for me. I kept it in a drawer in my bathroom [dark, room temperature] and every night I put this on, it felt very cool. It moisturized decently, but I still wasn't blown away enough by the moisturizing properties to re-buy this. That said, I didn't get any milia around the eyes nor did it sting while applying.

I gave a 5 for the packaging, and the price is pretty reasonable. I still have 1/2 a tube left so I probably will finish it off in the interim while I search for my HG. But as far as Boots No. 7 goes, this product is a major dissapointment.

on 9/7/2008 4:31:00 AM

it's OKAY but didn't do a thing for me. i'm almost done using the tube and will not be repurchasing again. still on the hunt for a good eye cream..........

it's okay. it makes it easier to blend my concealor. that's it.

on 5/9/2007 1:30:00 PM

Doesn't do a thing for me -- doesn't irritate, doesn't smooth lines, doesn't make me look more awake. It does add a bit of moisture, but otherwise was a pointless purchase. I've tried it frequently on only one eye -- zero difference.