NYC New York Color Moisturizing Lipstick #325A

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/30/2005 8:22:00 PM

This color looked great in the tube, but didn't show up on my lips at all. Maybe I should have chosen a slightly darker shade for my rosy lips. It went on very smoothly, but kind of accentuated my dry lips (became flaky). I also don't very much like the shimmer in it. But for the price - $0.99! - it's a good buy if you want a shimmery, creamy lipstick.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

A bit waxy, although once I'm wearing this lippie, it's light enough that it doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything. This is a taupish slightly raisiny colour on me - very much a colour for days when I want a nude look. There are pics in my profile.

on 5/28/2004 1:52:00 PM

NYC lipsticks are ok - they go on smoothly, have ok staying power, a large color selection, and best of all, they are cheap. However, I do not find these to be moisturizing at all, and they have the icky cheap-lipstick scent/taste. I tried this in 325A, a lovely shimmery brown-rose that looks a lot like Stila Rose Shine. The only reason I bought this was because I had asked someone what lipstick she was wearing and it was this one! I love the color so I would buy this again, but I wouldn't try any other NYC lipsticks.