Olay Total Effects 7x with VitaNiacin

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have thyroid disease and it has effected my eyes as well as my skin (very dry). But worst of all my upper eyelids are swollen most of the time. Yesterday I needed to moisturize my eyelids so I pulled this out and rubbed some on. I could not believe it, it actually before my eyes took out the swelling for the first time in YEARS. I stood in the mirror and just looked at myself in disbelief, I actually did not mind looking in the mirror. I've hated my eyes since this aggrivating disease came along, and hated to look in the mirror. Really I looked like I had been hit in both eyes and they were swollen.
Anyway, I am 38 years old, I have dry skin and this stuff works great on my face/neck/eyes...and I shall forever buy it for my eyes !!! SMILE

This review is for Total Effects 7 Signs Serum. If you have large pores, this is the product for you. I have very large pores (even been told at a makeup counter, when I didn't ask for an opinion!) in the T-zone. This serum has made them almost invisable (even using a 10x magnification mirror). I highly recommend this product. It is not greasy, very light and a little goes a very long way.