Olay Total Effects 7x with VitaNiacin

Filtered by eye Color : Black
No Image

1 review

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am soooooo in love with the Olay Total Effects Moisturizer! I was at first skeptical because this product is really getting a lot of hype, especially in Asia where I live. I have really oily skin and I get scared of sun damage so I first tried this bottle simply for the broad spectrum SPF. Hours later, I was pleasantly surprised to feel that it had penetrated my skin without leaving any oily residue on top to compete with my foundation.

I have noticed tons of changes as well. My fine lines around the eyes were the first to go, and then my nose pores seem to have shrank overnight. My face feels so much smoother and my face color is much more even. Some people don't like the smell, but I find it quite like the smell of sunscreen on the beach, so I don't mind ;) I love the creamy texture and just a little pump of this baby covers all of your face.

I have been using this as my day moisturizer for 3 weeks now and I love it so much that I have replaced my eye cream, pore minimizer, kojic acid treatments, and facial sunblock for this ONE product! I have also bought the Total Effects Serum, which works fantastic as my night cream ;)

(I am an NC 30 with oily skin, and I'm 26 years old. Happily, people mistake me for an 18-year old more frequently now.) Haha! Love you Olay!

Will be repurchasing this for a loooong time!