Olay Total Effects 7x with VitaNiacin

No Image

2.8

on 11/11/2011 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

NO NO NO! This stuff really irritated my skin, had to stop using & return it.

I received a large sample of this with my moisturizer and am not entirely sure what it's supposed to accomplish, but it does seem to even out my skin and reduce my gigantic pores a little. I generally use it in the evening after the Olay cleanser. Sometimes I need to also use a dab of moisturizer, sometimes not. The fragrance is quite strong and not too nice. Not sure if I'll buy more when the sample runs out.

on 3/19/2005 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received a free sample from olay.com. While I haven't identified anything awful about this product, I haven't noticed anything special about it either. I've worn it under makeup as a moisturizer/SPF, and the only thing I can really say about it is that it really smells like suncreen ... Not something I want on a winter morning getting ready for work.

I really like this product and use it as a night moisturizer on my oily, acne-prone skin. I've had no breakouts and there is a great improvement in skin discolorations, especially on my neck. Very happy with this and I'll repurchase :)