Olay Total Effects 7x with VitaNiacin

2.0

on 5/26/2009 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This review is for the UV version of this product. I was going to wait a month before I reviewed this product, but I was so excited I couldn't wait that long. I have been using this for a week and I'm positive it's taken a year off my face. I am 26 with dry, sensitive, pigmented skin (pale skin and australian sun = freckles!). I recently took a trip to Thailand and the sun there absolutely ruined my skin, I came back with fine lines under my eyes and even worse uneven skin tone. I am also starting to get broken capillaries on my cheeks, which are noticeable due to my pale skin. Anyway, this product has been great. Not the best I have tried in the moisturising department for my dry skin, but once I paired it with a creamy cleanser (A'kin) it was perfect. After a week I have noticed the lines under my eyes disappearing, and the skin appears plumper. My cheeks are smoother and fuller, and my skin tone looks like it could be evening out, it's at least brighter than it was a week ago. There are no signs of it irritating my skin, in fact it seems to be keeping redness at bay. I use it as a day moisturiser, and my A'kin Rose Hip Oil as a night moisturiser, and my skin lis glowing like it used to when I was 20! My family has told me that whatever I'm doing - keep it up because my skin looks great. I recommend trying this product!
EDIT: I used this for a few weeks but then noticed I was getting some dry patches on my nose and small bumps on my forehead. I stopped using this product and it cleared up. It did not feel like it was actually moisturising my skin, and my makeup just melted off which is strange for my skin. It feels like it has a lot of silicone or something similar in it. I'm disappointed, I really wanted to like this but I just can't use it. I have kept it to try again in summer when my skin isn't as dry.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Mine says Total Effects with VitaNiacin Moisturising vitamin complex. I had a couple of samples lying around, and I'm usually lazy to put a separate moisturizer and treatment at night, so I gave this a try. It says this will replace a moisturizer and treatment at the same time. Sounds convinient, right? Well, this does not moisturize my combination skin enough and didn't see any skin benefits. After several days of using it, it actually broke me out. I tried another sample after a month, but still the same result. I'm glad that I did not shell out money buying the full size.

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image