Olay Total Effects 7x with VitaNiacin

No Image

3.3

on 11/11/2011 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

NO NO NO! This stuff really irritated my skin, had to stop using & return it.

on 2/25/2006 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Feels nice, smells nice. It does not seem to produce the wonders that the price and hype implies. If the price drops, I'd consider using this more often. mostly because it feels great and doesn't irritate my skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This has been my winter moisturizer for about three years now. I had pretty bad acne at the time, but at my MIL's (she still gets zits at 58) urging I tried Total Effects. It was my first "Oil of Old Lady" product and I was scared to put it on my zitty face but I'm glad I got over my fear. I was surprised to find that it wasn't greasy as I feared, but soaked right into my oily skin. After a brief purging-type reaction my skin cleared dramatically and the tone/texture improved greatly. So far it is the ONLY drugstore or high-end moisturizer that hasn't broken me out. I'm not sure what it is about Olay's products, but they did what two rounds of Accutane and countless prescription acne meds couldn't. I would highly recommend that others with acne problems try this moisturizer. Don't be too put off by the "I'm paying HOW MUCH for a drugstore product?" price as my bottles last me two winters at a clip because a little goes a loooong way. This probably would not provide enough moisture for dry skins though, due to its lightness.