Olay Total Effects 7x with VitaNiacin

No Image

4.4

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This review is for Olay's Total Effects 7x Visible Anti-Aging Vitamin Complex with VitaNiacin (the regular version) . I'm 30 yo, combo/oily and somewhat acne-prone skin --- A few weeks ago I was at Wal-Mart looking for a daytime moisturizer to use under my sunblock and make-up, then a SA approached me and gave me a sample of this product. To be honest, I've never been attracted to Olay stuff, don't ask me why, I don't even know LOL. I remember using their original beauty fluid back then when I was 14! That was the first and last time I used an Olay product. So I came back home without buying anything but very happy w/ my sample, I figured out why not, my mom told me my sister was using this and very pleased with the results (she's 26, normal/combo skin).
Ok, I started applying this day and night to test it out and OMG! The next morning after using this I was really surprised at how smooth and soft my skin was, it's been a long time since I felt my skin like this! The cream is light-weight, fast-absorbing, non-greasy, hydrating and didn't make me wake up w/ an oil slick on my face like I always do! Then, I tried to use it under my sunblock and make-up and surprise again! It helped my sunblock to be absorbed into my skin more quickly than usually and (the big plus!) kept me oil-free for more hours during the day, yay! I had to blot a lot less, and my blotting paper didn't look super dirty after using it, actually I dare to say that my skin looked more glowing than oily/shiny throughout the day! That also kept my make-up looking fresh for hours and hours. Another positive thing is that my foundation went on like a dream, which makes me think that it also works as a primer.
Well, the sample lasted like 10 days and every morning I liked to touch my skin to be sure that this product was really working, even my husband noticed that! It didn't cause me any breakouts either. Needless to say, I literally run to the store to buy the full size product and also bought the night cream and serum (I'll write a review for them later), which is rare coming from me, I usually don't buy treatment sets/kits, because I like to experiment and try different brands, but really, I was blown away with the results that I wanted to try more stuff from the line.
I've been using the 3 things for over a month now and I'm still very very happy w/ this finding, my skin's texture is so much better and my fine lines are starting to fade, like if my skin had been 'plumped'. I don't have real wrinkles yet, I'm 30 years old but I can see my skin doesn't look like when I was 20 anymore, but these products are helping a lot to recover that lost youthful-looking skin. Bottom line, my face, neck and chest are loving these products and I'm gonna be repurchasing as long as Olay keeps making them :-) continued >>

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am soooooo in love with the Olay Total Effects Moisturizer! I was at first skeptical because this product is really getting a lot of hype, especially in Asia where I live. I have really oily skin and I get scared of sun damage so I first tried this bottle simply for the broad spectrum SPF. Hours later, I was pleasantly surprised to feel that it had penetrated my skin without leaving any oily residue on top to compete with my foundation.

I have noticed tons of changes as well. My fine lines around the eyes were the first to go, and then my nose pores seem to have shrank overnight. My face feels so much smoother and my face color is much more even. Some people don't like the smell, but I find it quite like the smell of sunscreen on the beach, so I don't mind ;) I love the creamy texture and just a little pump of this baby covers all of your face.

I have been using this as my day moisturizer for 3 weeks now and I love it so much that I have replaced my eye cream, pore minimizer, kojic acid treatments, and facial sunblock for this ONE product! I have also bought the Total Effects Serum, which works fantastic as my night cream ;)

(I am an NC 30 with oily skin, and I'm 26 years old. Happily, people mistake me for an 18-year old more frequently now.) Haha! Love you Olay!

Will be repurchasing this for a loooong time!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this on a recommendation from Dr. Baumann's book. She lists is as an anti-inflammatory. I would have never thought to buy it on my own for that- but so far, I love it! It does cut the redness. I tried an experiement and put it on one half of my face before bed, and when I woke up that side was clearly less red. Will continue to use.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm 40 yrs. old & have combo/oily/acne prone skin. The t-zone gets very oily! Had clear perfect skin in my teens, now my skin has gone haywire! I purchased the Olay Total Effects 7-- fragrance free. There are 2 things that I like about this product. 1) the pump dispenser 2) no fragrance (fragrance can irritate oily/acne prone skin!) When first applied in the morning this product sinks right into the skin & feels quite nice & soft. By afteroon my face is a big oily, shiny mess! It also caused further acne problems. This product did not work well on my skin & I won't purchase again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this moisturizer. I received it as a sample in the mail awhile ago and loved the immediate results I saw. When I saw it in the store and looked at the price I held back on purchasing it.

I gave in recently and purchased it and it is well worth the price. The results are immediate I mean I noticed a difference as soon as it was applied and I love the scent!

I plan to keep this as my staple night time moisturizer. I have oily skin and this products suits it fine and enhances my skins clarity.