Olay Total Effects 7x with VitaNiacin

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
No Image

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have thyroid disease and it has effected my eyes as well as my skin (very dry). But worst of all my upper eyelids are swollen most of the time. Yesterday I needed to moisturize my eyelids so I pulled this out and rubbed some on. I could not believe it, it actually before my eyes took out the swelling for the first time in YEARS. I stood in the mirror and just looked at myself in disbelief, I actually did not mind looking in the mirror. I've hated my eyes since this aggrivating disease came along, and hated to look in the mirror. Really I looked like I had been hit in both eyes and they were swollen.
Anyway, I am 38 years old, I have dry skin and this stuff works great on my face/neck/eyes...and I shall forever buy it for my eyes !!! SMILE

on 9/15/2006 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this moisturizer. It seems that it not only moisturizes well, but it improves my skin. I've been using this all summer, and it keeps my dry skin happy and glowing. An added bonus is the packaging, I love the pump dispenser. And the scent is really good too.

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image