Olay Total Effects 7x with VitaNiacin

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

3.7

on 6/21/2007 11:02:00 PM

This is a great product for the price. My skin felt so good while using this - I was using it at night. I am currently trying other Olay products - Regenerist, which I finished and did not like as well as total effects, and Definity, which I like pretty well and am currently using. I like the feel of the lotion - it goes on just thick enough to feel substantial and moisturizing at night, but not so thick it feels gooky. I will probably go for a combination of Definity and Total Effects since I like them both. In this lotion, I think you are getting a big bang for the buck - in some of the expensive lotions, I sometimes question whether they are worth the bucks. I have combo skin, sometimes acne prone and this has done nothing but help!

on 9/17/2006 6:07:00 PM

I didn't see any improvement in my face from this product. I guess this is just another expensive moisturizer from Olay.

I really like this product and use it as a night moisturizer on my oily, acne-prone skin. I've had no breakouts and there is a great improvement in skin discolorations, especially on my neck. Very happy with this and I'll repurchase :)

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image