Olay Total Effects 7x with VitaNiacin

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

4.3

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

With this product you definitely get a bang for your buck. This is one great moisturizer. When I smooth this across my face, it feels like soft velvet. This moisturizer is rich, creamy, and when my face is dry it hydrates like no other. These days I haven't been using it regularly on my face because I have been using acne products from my derm. However, sometimes those acne products seriously cause me to peel, and this product saves my ravaged face. I love how there is all of these vitamins and minerals in this cream as well. When I use this, I feel like a am using one of the most expensive creams you can buy. And yet it is such a great deal. I love you Olay!

on 9/15/2006 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this moisturizer. It seems that it not only moisturizes well, but it improves my skin. I've been using this all summer, and it keeps my dry skin happy and glowing. An added bonus is the packaging, I love the pump dispenser. And the scent is really good too.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I have combo/ance prone skin. I decided to try it because my mom purchased some and she said that it made her lines smoother and I could see the difference as well. And she said that it didn't break her out. Well I purchaced the fragrance-free one and it does make my skin smooth, but a bit greasy. I read in a magazine that serums work better on people with oily skin. I may try the Total Effects 7 Signs Serum.