NIOXIN Bionutrient Actives Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Dry
No Image

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

The cleanser works well when combined with other products. I think to see a difference in your hair, you really have to use cleanser, scalp treatment and the folicle booster. I do... and i've see a big difference as long as i keep using all the products together. One or two here and there does not seem to be effective. I have noticed that my hair has been shedding alot less, and my hair is much healthier, i can feel a bit a regrowth near my hair line.
The packaging is pretty boring, but other than that, its awesome,works for me.

on 5/26/2004 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love the shampoo and conditioner (scalp therapy), but hate the packaging.

The shampoo smells minty fresh, lathers nicely, and leaves my hair very clean, with no build-up. The conditioner softens and detangles my hair nicely, and also with no build-up. I use the Actives (as opposed to the Protectives) system because my hair is not chemically treated.

I hate the cap/dispenser of these products. They are the kind that have a little hole at the top of a wide cap. You pull the cap up to open and push it down to close. This type of dispensing is messy. I much prefer the disctop cap, where you push on one side and the other side opens. (I would even prefer the hinge caps.) I will definitely transfer the products to another bottle - that's how annoying those caps are!

I also use the Bionutrient Actives Treatment (a leave-in treatment after towel drying the hair). Even if I wasn't losing my hair (pregnancy aftereffect), I would use these products. They are wonderful.