Nioxin Bionutrient Actives Cleanser

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

3.0

on 1/24/2006 10:01:00 PM

This crap has been banned from my bathroom. It leaves the nastiest sticky film on the tub and tile. I finally had enough and forbid my hubby from using it, and replaced with the J/A/S/O/N Cosmetics line for thinning hair. If it leaves a film on the tub like this, imagine the residue it's leaving on your scalp. ICK!

on 5/26/2004 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love the shampoo and conditioner (scalp therapy), but hate the packaging.

The shampoo smells minty fresh, lathers nicely, and leaves my hair very clean, with no build-up. The conditioner softens and detangles my hair nicely, and also with no build-up. I use the Actives (as opposed to the Protectives) system because my hair is not chemically treated.

I hate the cap/dispenser of these products. They are the kind that have a little hole at the top of a wide cap. You pull the cap up to open and push it down to close. This type of dispensing is messy. I much prefer the disctop cap, where you push on one side and the other side opens. (I would even prefer the hinge caps.) I will definitely transfer the products to another bottle - that's how annoying those caps are!

I also use the Bionutrient Actives Treatment (a leave-in treatment after towel drying the hair). Even if I wasn't losing my hair (pregnancy aftereffect), I would use these products. They are wonderful.