Lancôme Juicy Tubes Pop - Energizing Melon

No Image

4.3

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I got this at a TJ Maxx a couple years ago. It's a beautiful hot pink with some gold duochrome. It's extremely bright and out of my comfort zone, but I love it anyway. It feels cooling on my lips and it's really pigmented - it's the perfect summer color. It looks great on my NC35 lips, and it's really unique because of the golden sheen. It's a little on the sticky side, but I don't mind since it lasts for so long-about three or even four hours without reapplying. It also smells like a fresh berry and it's really refreshing!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I don't care for lipgloss generally because everything sticks to it but this juicy tube is so juicy it deserves some raves. The color is very pigmented hot pink with golden shimmer to it. Very very beautiful. I have this in my everyday handbag!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

lancome juicy tubes are nice but i think the reason this ones so great has nothing to do with brand. its just a really nice bright pink-orangey-red.. the colors really hard to describe but its very pigmented and makes a statement. its a nice departure from boring sheer glosses and a great alternative when the weathers hot since you dont need much makeup if your lips are so bright! the staying power is very nice as with all juicy tubes and the smell is tolerable

on 4/29/2007 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love it!!! It stays all day and even if i put just small amount you still see its color.Also smell really nice,so fruity

on 3/13/2006 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I think I prefer the texture of Lancome's regular Juicy Tubes as opposed to the Pop ones, but this is a great color - bright cool pink with gold shimmer. It's not frosty either which makes it more wearable than it looks in the tube. I didn't find this to be as shiny or moist as the regular Juicy Tubes which is why I took off a lipstick, but this is a pretty color and has very good staying power.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I saw the display for the JT pop line in the store.. and i had always debated when i was going to actually get a JT b/c of the price but this time I had to get it! On the tester the color looked alot more orange/coraley than the one i bought (?) On me it looks red almost. Im not used to wearing such bright colors so this color is alot more daring than my usual loreal glam shine nude lip glosses. But It brings lovely color to my face and is a super summer color and im glad i bought it :)

on 6/13/2004 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is probably one of the most pigmented juicy tubes that I've tried. It shows up a hot coral pink with orangey/gold shimmer on my lips. I always have to put a tiny dab of clear gloss on under this one b/c for some reason it doesn't go on evenly otherwise..maybe just b/c my lips are chapped? Oh well, it's still an awesome summer color, but I know I won't wear this one much in the fall or winter.