Lancôme Juicy Tubes Pop - Energizing Melon

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

3.9

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I don't care for lipgloss generally because everything sticks to it but this juicy tube is so juicy it deserves some raves. The color is very pigmented hot pink with golden shimmer to it. Very very beautiful. I have this in my everyday handbag!

on 5/8/2007 4:36:00 AM

The colour of this Juicy Tube is too pigmented and way too bright for my likeing. It is a bright reddish hot pink with a golden shimmer. I only need to use a small dab for my whole lips and I can tell it is going to take me ages to just use up 10% of this tube as the staying power is very high.

on 3/13/2006 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I think I prefer the texture of Lancome's regular Juicy Tubes as opposed to the Pop ones, but this is a great color - bright cool pink with gold shimmer. It's not frosty either which makes it more wearable than it looks in the tube. I didn't find this to be as shiny or moist as the regular Juicy Tubes which is why I took off a lipstick, but this is a pretty color and has very good staying power.

on 3/3/2006 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

taste good, feels good, and looks good. This was one of my favorite spring and summer glosses last year and I intend to wear again this spring and summer. not so much a melon shade as it is a warm coral. looks brighter in the tube than what it does applied. I love the taste. tastes like candy. the cooling sensation almost reminds me of Carmex, but better, and it smells great too.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a scary looking bright coral in the tube. I was thinking that I could pull it off though with my tan. NOT! Once on my lips, it turned fuschia within an hour!!! Not pretty!!! I like that the POP JT's are more pigmented than regular ones, but this is just too much! I really like the flavor though.

on 7/9/2004 1:46:00 AM

This looks crazy orange in the tube but on me it's a coral pink. If you load it on, it's pretty bright, so I just use a little and it's a nice pink wash. Not my all-time favorite, but still a keeper. UPDATE: Never reached for this one, gave it away.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Kind of like the Juicy Tubes Pop version of Bolole; it's a bright orangey red with a fuchsia undertone and gold shimmer. Very pigmented and does indeed leave a slight stain behind (which I love, as my natural lips have zero pigment). Smells like bubble gum, and has a slight minty tingle which is fun but not bothersome.

on 6/13/2004 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is probably one of the most pigmented juicy tubes that I've tried. It shows up a hot coral pink with orangey/gold shimmer on my lips. I always have to put a tiny dab of clear gloss on under this one b/c for some reason it doesn't go on evenly otherwise..maybe just b/c my lips are chapped? Oh well, it's still an awesome summer color, but I know I won't wear this one much in the fall or winter.

I find the Juicy tubes pop to be a bit stickier and not quite as shiney as the regular JT's-more like the L'Oreal colour juice..though these have a better pigment and taste then both the JT's and colour juice.
Energizing melon tastes like strawberry soda to me. It really is a gorgeous shade in the tube, a bright coral pink with golden shimmer...but this color is not for people who don't like color..because it applies much like it looks but a bit brighter on the lips.
Upon application, you do feel the coolness and it does tingle a bit, nothing like lip venom though. I can't decide if this color really works for me or not, so I'm debating on swapping it...but I will try more of these, because I do like the product.

on 5/28/2004 11:36:00 AM

I was really excited to try Juicy Tubes Pop, and since JTs are usually so sheer, I thought it would be safe to try energizing melon, which looks bright coral in the tube. I like the fragrance and minty tingle very much, although the mintyness doesn't last long. However - I probably won't repurchase this color because it is quite pigmented, and I don't have much use for bright coral lips. I will repurchase the JT pops though, to try other colors. If you usually dislike the sheerness of JTs, then this may be the color for you.