Lancome Juicy Tubes Pop - Energizing Melon

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
No Image

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I got this at a TJ Maxx a couple years ago. It's a beautiful hot pink with some gold duochrome. It's extremely bright and out of my comfort zone, but I love it anyway. It feels cooling on my lips and it's really pigmented - it's the perfect summer color. It looks great on my NC35 lips, and it's really unique because of the golden sheen. It's a little on the sticky side, but I don't mind since it lasts for so long-about three or even four hours without reapplying. It also smells like a fresh berry and it's really refreshing!

on 6/5/2008 2:14:00 PM

This is my first Juicy Tube, so I can't compare it to any other shade in the line, but it is true that this stuff is pigmented! I nearly flipped out when I tried it on -- a big smear of glittery orange! BUT when applied completely and with a firm press of the lips, this becomes a hot orangey pink with shimmer. A little wilder than I normally go for, but hey, it's summer! This is bright, but not unnatural. I got this on sale at TJ Maxx (wouldn't pay $18 for a lipgloss!) and I like it, though I doubt it's essential in my collection of muted roses and neutrals.

on 8/18/2007 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

A scary hot hot hot pink in the tube, a little less scary when on your lips! This color is bright and fun. Sometimes if you add to much though it might make you look a little crazy, so apply with caution! The scent is nice, like Bazooka Bubble Gum.

In the tube, this looks orangy/bronze/fuschia, like you'd expect it to according to its name. On the lips, this turns a fuschia/hot pink which is actually not as scary as it sounds. Upon closer inspection, there's also golden shimmers which makes it really gorgeous. I wouldn't purchase this again simply because I don't wear bold colors too much, but if I did, I definitely would repurchase it. The cooling effect is nice - not as strong as UD lipglosses, but you know it's there. This also has a pleasant bubblegum scent to it.

Ok, i have to admit, i never ever wear glosses as highly pigmented as this. However, i had a wild hair up my.... and bought it. I LOVE IT!! and it looks great with a little bronzer on your face. This is my HG bright pink gloss

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I saw the display for the JT pop line in the store.. and i had always debated when i was going to actually get a JT b/c of the price but this time I had to get it! On the tester the color looked alot more orange/coraley than the one i bought (?) On me it looks red almost. Im not used to wearing such bright colors so this color is alot more daring than my usual loreal glam shine nude lip glosses. But It brings lovely color to my face and is a super summer color and im glad i bought it :)