4.4

price range

Reviews

3.0

2 months ago

Just tried a trio in Sombra. It was just okay. Not as good as other cheap shadows I've used. Appeared a bit chalky on my skin and didn't blend together as well as I'd hoped. Will give it to my niece for her collection.

About reviewer (448 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

4 years ago

I got the color auburn, and I use it as a transition shade when doing natural or dramatic smokey browns and pink eyeshadow looks. I use around dome brush and dab and blend. The coppery tone works really good with my green eyes. The eyeshadow is a frost but it's not too much and has golden finely milled shimmer, it doesn't look cheap or too much like a penny which what usually find happening alot with copper eyeshadows. Good impulse buy at the front Counter. It's really cheap and I like how little it is.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

5 years ago

Love these. I have 12 or so, and they are my favorite eye shadows, even over my second favorite Urban Decay. They don't seem as powdery as UD, and the colors that I have are nice and pigmented. I wish Sally's had a regular palette of these eye shadows because the slide-together packaging is not as convenient as a palette. Beware of the older packaging - the ones that do not have a wave imprint. They are pretty fragile.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

5 years ago

Super cheap (less than $1) at Sally's and great for playing around with bold pops of color. Fun and so inexpensive - even my 10 year old can buy them with her own money.

About reviewer (2423 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

Purchased this in Indigo as a dupe for Mac Deep Truth. I did not like the formula for Deep Truth but finding a dupe seem to allude me until I went to Sallys. The price is only $1 so I didn't have high hopes. However to my surprise formula was smooth,easily blend able, opaque, & long lasting. Now I am interested in trying other colors.I need a black to replace Mac Carbon so that will be next. I'd rather pay $ for Mac eye shadows on colors I will wear more than once a yr.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

6 years ago

Wow I just found these and tried a few colors I figured I would rarely wear but didn't want to spend much on. I got Teal, Aqua, Emerald, and Green Apple. They are super pigmented and wow they last all day. You know how some bright colors like these wont stay, they fade? I figured that's what would happen, but they look the same 12 hours later. I am super impressed and the price? With a Sally's card they are 94 cents and without they are 99. The Teal was 69 cents. I am in love with these now. They also link together to make your own palette. Where have I been? I can't believe I never noticed them before. Looking on the back they are distributed by Brentwood Beauty Laboratories. I really was convinced these had to be an off brand of WNW because of the price and how pigmented they are, but they're not to my knowledge. Amazing color selection and quality. I highly recommend them and will be grabbing many more for a huge palette!

About reviewer (1214 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

6 years ago

You have GOT to be kidding me. Where have these shadows been all my life? On the rack at Sally's evidently. I cruised through today and saw two lovely colors (olive and gun metal) and I couldn't resist. The olive is a lovely green gold shade and the gun metal isn't gun metal at all. Rather, it is a lovely beige/bone color. I've had shadows in many brands including everything from La Métier de Beaute to Urban Decay, MAC and everything in between. These are great in comparison. The color payoff might not be quite as heavy as some brands, but for 0.99, it's a fair trade. They blended nicely as well. I'll be purchasing more. And the packaging is quite the bargain! They slide together. While it looks like I may need to be careful with them, it makes it so very handy. Thank you, Sally!! Love!!! And on a side note: I think that the manufacturer got the white chocolate and gun metal labels crossed up. Probably a man did it. :D

About reviewer (138 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

7 years ago

I love these eyeshadows so so so much! They are so pigmented, I have the colors champagne, auburn and white chocolate. They are so nice and easy to use and I love how cheap they are! They are amazing and everyone should try some

About reviewer (16 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

OMG! I love these eyeshadows. They are .99 cents at my local Sally's, and I absolutely love the pigmentation. I picked up Fairy pink (light pink), and purple haze (a purple). I went back a few weeks later to pick up Cranberry (a very pretty bronze-orange shade with a hint of purple), and White Chocolate (which is a grey color, NOT white!). my only complaint is that I find that the ones with the rippled design are more pigmented, rather than the flat, solid design. I don't know why that is, but it can be hit or miss. Going to pick up more soon. Definitely recommend these.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlond

from

8 years ago

These little eyeshadows are unbeatable for the price, and they beat many products that are way more expensive. I've tried quite a few of the colors at this point, and the only one I wasn't really happy with was Fairy Pink (a little chalky). Staying power is average to above average for me, without any type of primer. I put makeup on at 7 am and 12 hours later Olive (my favorite of the ones I have tried) is still going strong. I like that they are shimmery without being mega glittery like a lot of cheap makeup is. It isn't the best eyeshadow I've ever used, but it's definitely acceptable, and it's a fun way to try a color/look that you wouldn't otherwise try. Another big plus - these shadows don't irritate my eyes at all, which has happened with a few other inexpensive shadows I've tried.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair