Badger Chai Rose Lip and Body Balm

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Badger Chai Rose Lip and Body Balm

4.4

Not tested on animals

Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Golden Yellow Beeswax, *Castor Bean Oil, extracts of *Aloe Vera, and CO2 extracts of Rosehip & *Seabuckthorn Berry.

on 9/8/2009 11:20:00 PM

I love Badger lip and body balms, and this scent is nice. It takes some getting used to, and it is pretty different.

on 4/7/2008 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the best lip balm I have ever used. Its saved me from even the worst chapped lips, and the smell is heady and gorgeous.

on 11/27/2007 11:27:00 PM

Very moisturizing lip balm, though i would prefer if it was a bit softer as i had to dig to get some out of the tin. The smell is also a bit too strong which has put me off buying this again. But half the reason i bought it was for the cute tin!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love how soft and smooth this keeps my lips. The texture is silky and creamy - it's completely lush! It's emmolient like Aquaphor but less greasy and the natural ingredients are repairing/nurturing. Also I like just a smidge of if on my lips before I apply gloss or lipstick to keep the lipstick from sinking in and looking dry. Love the cardamom scent too!

on 11/14/2005 1:40:00 PM

Mr. kate8 has a tub of Chai Rose Balm, and I steal from him regularly. It's like an Indian dessert---a faint hint of rose, and a lot of cardamom. (I know it says "rose," but if a guy can get past the name, it's really mostly spice, and not "feminine" at all.) It smells wonderful, and the cardamom's tingly on my tongue if I lick my lips. It applies smoothly, and takes a little while to wear off. My lips feel protected and softer after I use it. Great balm!

on 9/25/2005 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I find this balm a little on the pricey side for what it is, but that being said, it's still affordable. I don't really smell the rose in this one, it's overpowered by the chai scent, but I bought it for the chai anyway so that's no bother to me. As a lip balm, it's a weensy bit greasy and it tastes kind of gnarly/perfumey, but it gets the job done. I like it best when I get ragged hangnails, which I get a lot (nervous habit of picking at the skin around my nails... gross, I know). This product is a good multitasker... that is to say, it's a good one to toss in your bag when you don't want to carry lip balm/cuticle balm/moisturizer/fragrance/hair stuff all at once (yeah, hair stuff... in a pinch I've used it to smooth flyaways), but I wouldn't say it's my #1 product in terms of getting things done. It's not my favourite lip balm, not my favourite healing ointment, not my favourite moisturizer... but it gets the job done; it's definitely more than sufficient, just not the absolute cream of the crop. I'd still buy it again, just for the cuteness/convenience factor.

on 5/23/2005 9:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

It took me a little while to get used to the scent, but at first I applied this under another lip balm. What I love about this is the ingredients: organic extra virgin olive oil, castor oil, beeswax, extracts of aloe vera, rose hip and sea buckthorn berry... you get the picture. It is all natural and moisturizes really well. It's nice to find a natural product that really works.

Top Rated Lip Treatments