Badger Chai Rose Lip and Body Balm

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Badger Chai Rose Lip and Body Balm

4.3

Not tested on animals

Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Golden Yellow Beeswax, *Castor Bean Oil, extracts of *Aloe Vera, and CO2 extracts of Rosehip & *Seabuckthorn Berry.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is another scent/flavor that just isn't one I prefer, that's the only reason I wouldn't buy it again. It's a good product; Badger just makes other scents/flavors I like more.

I love both the scent rose and chai tea so I just had to try this product. Unfortunately, the smell is too strong for me and it isn't very pleasant. I did get use to it after awhile but still don't really enjoy it.
The product works fine and comes in a 0.75 oz container which will last a very long time.
I wouldn't recommend it because of the scent.

on 4/2/2008 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE this. This is truly a lip 'moisturizer'. As other reviewers have commented, this doesn't just act like a gloss or some kind of barrier, it really adds moisture to your lips. I use a lip balm EVERY night before I go to sleep, and this has replaced them all. It is truly wonderful.

on 12/16/2007 4:33:00 PM

This balm is single-handedly getting my lips through the winter! When I use a drying lipstick and they are all peely, I apply this and they are magically moisturized, soft, and comfortable. I have it in the stick form, which I prefer over the pot, since I work in a hospital and don't want to stick my finger into the pot all day. The Chai Rose scent is my favorite (I also have the Tangerine Breeze and Lemon and Ginger). It's a little bit spicy, but also a sweet smell. It's also very long-lasting! Love.

on 5/16/2006 2:52:00 AM

I originally bought this for my lips and hands, thinking that the Chai Rose scent would be a different change to those overly sweet-smelling fruity balms. The tin size is generous; it is rather easy to open compared to Burt's Bees, and its edges are rolled (which means no more grazes when you're in a hurry.) It is a bit 'thin' compared to beeswax-based lip balms and sinks in gradually, which means you may need to reapply once every so often. Keep out of heat if you don't want to end up with a melted mess of balm. Nowadays, I'm using it on my cuticles and toes at night as the warm cardamom scent helps lull me to sleep.

Will buy again, but want to try other scents as well.

I really don't like the smell of this balm but it works well. Huge tin will last a while too. Leaves my lips very shiny and pillowy. Will repurchase but probably in a different scent.

on 5/11/2005 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

It took me a while to get used to this scent; the ingredients list cardamom, vanilla, and rose, but the cardamom really predominates. It doesn't so much smell like chai tea as like rose soap, since cardamom is a very soapy base note. However, now I really like it as a pleasant, sophisticated alternative to the fruity and candy-like balms out there. The texture is the softest of any balm I've tried; it actually looks like clear liquid gloss when you first apply it, but softens and soaks in very nicely. Great for lips chapped from wearing drying lippies!

on 12/20/2004 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great scent and not strong. This is a pleasant rose scent and keeps the lips fairly soft. I do wish that this balm was a little more harder as it is a bit soft, but still love that it has multiple uses such as a hand salve and great for keeping the cuticles moist. I am giving it a 4 as though i love badger i wish this was just a tad more moisturizing then it is.

on 5/25/2004 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Nice and spicy scent, long lasting moisture, natural, and affordable. Now that it's available in stick form, I think that it's almost perfection.

Top Rated Lip Treatments