Badger Chai Rose Lip and Body Balm

Filtered by hair type : Other
Badger Chai Rose Lip and Body Balm

Not tested on animals

Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Golden Yellow Beeswax, *Castor Bean Oil, extracts of *Aloe Vera, and CO2 extracts of Rosehip & *Seabuckthorn Berry.

on 5/10/2008 8:20:00 PM

I love this lip balm, and all of Badger's lip balms. This one really does smell wonderful-like roses & chai tea, exactly as the name implies. I love the slightly glossy finish, and it moisturizes very well. I would definitely repurchase.

on 4/2/2008 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE this. This is truly a lip 'moisturizer'. As other reviewers have commented, this doesn't just act like a gloss or some kind of barrier, it really adds moisture to your lips. I use a lip balm EVERY night before I go to sleep, and this has replaced them all. It is truly wonderful.

on 12/16/2007 4:33:00 PM

This balm is single-handedly getting my lips through the winter! When I use a drying lipstick and they are all peely, I apply this and they are magically moisturized, soft, and comfortable. I have it in the stick form, which I prefer over the pot, since I work in a hospital and don't want to stick my finger into the pot all day. The Chai Rose scent is my favorite (I also have the Tangerine Breeze and Lemon and Ginger). It's a little bit spicy, but also a sweet smell. It's also very long-lasting! Love.

on 4/18/2007 6:00:00 AM

I got the stick version -its clean and easy to use. Cute little label &a pretty scent. Its leaves my lips 'pillowy' like another reviewer said. It leaves a nice natural sheen. I really like this & plan to try all the other flavours (although there is not a strong taste from the product).It was about 3 euros here. HG.

Top Rated Lip Treatments