Badger Chai Rose Lip and Body Balm

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Badger Chai Rose Lip and Body Balm

Not tested on animals

Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Golden Yellow Beeswax, *Castor Bean Oil, extracts of *Aloe Vera, and CO2 extracts of Rosehip & *Seabuckthorn Berry.

on 9/25/2005 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I find this balm a little on the pricey side for what it is, but that being said, it's still affordable. I don't really smell the rose in this one, it's overpowered by the chai scent, but I bought it for the chai anyway so that's no bother to me. As a lip balm, it's a weensy bit greasy and it tastes kind of gnarly/perfumey, but it gets the job done. I like it best when I get ragged hangnails, which I get a lot (nervous habit of picking at the skin around my nails... gross, I know). This product is a good multitasker... that is to say, it's a good one to toss in your bag when you don't want to carry lip balm/cuticle balm/moisturizer/fragrance/hair stuff all at once (yeah, hair stuff... in a pinch I've used it to smooth flyaways), but I wouldn't say it's my #1 product in terms of getting things done. It's not my favourite lip balm, not my favourite healing ointment, not my favourite moisturizer... but it gets the job done; it's definitely more than sufficient, just not the absolute cream of the crop. I'd still buy it again, just for the cuteness/convenience factor.

on 12/20/2004 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great scent and not strong. This is a pleasant rose scent and keeps the lips fairly soft. I do wish that this balm was a little more harder as it is a bit soft, but still love that it has multiple uses such as a hand salve and great for keeping the cuticles moist. I am giving it a 4 as though i love badger i wish this was just a tad more moisturizing then it is.

Top Rated Lip Treatments