Badger Chai Rose Lip and Body Balm

Badger Chai Rose Lip and Body Balm

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Golden Yellow Beeswax, *Castor Bean Oil, extracts of *Aloe Vera, and CO2 extracts of Rosehip & *Seabuckthorn Berry.

on 3/13/2011 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this stuff. I bought it a few years ago, and I still have a ton left. It moisturizes your lips very well, and it's a great balm consistency - not sticky, not dry. And it smells awesome! Overall excellent product!

on 5/10/2008 8:20:00 PM

I love this lip balm, and all of Badger's lip balms. This one really does smell wonderful-like roses & chai tea, exactly as the name implies. I love the slightly glossy finish, and it moisturizes very well. I would definitely repurchase.

on 11/22/2007 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow, I love this stuff!!

I use it just for a lipbalm because its a bit too greasy for the body. First of all the smell is gorgeous, its herbalish yet girly and rosy at the same time and intensely relaxing and destressifying =D For the price you get ALOT of product, I have had mine for over a year using it every other day. Even just sniffing the cute little tin turns my frown upside down. This is definitely HG for me. The perfect texture, the perfect smell and the cutest little tin ever. Highly recommended.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! First of all, I love that it kinda smells like my favorite kind of tea - chai. Second, it doesn't contain petroleum jelly which can sometimes make my lips dry out more. Also, petroleum based lip balms can sometimes feel thick on the lips. Third, the tin is wider than others (hence you get more in quantity - for cheap too!) but not thick (hence it doesn't look or feel awkward when you carry it in your pocket.)
I use it exclusively as a lip balm which I am never without because my lips are always chapped and dry. I use it before I apply lipstick or lipgloss and throughout the day when my lips feel dry. I use small pats with my ring finger to apply lip balm over lipstick. Some of the color gets rubbed off while the balm moisturizes my lips. The result is color that looks fresh and natural.

Popular Lip Treatments