Badger Chai Rose Lip and Body Balm

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Badger Chai Rose Lip and Body Balm

1 review

Not tested on animals

Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Golden Yellow Beeswax, *Castor Bean Oil, extracts of *Aloe Vera, and CO2 extracts of Rosehip & *Seabuckthorn Berry.

on 10/30/2009 4:44:00 PM

I have wanted to try this chai rose lip and body balm for a year or so now, and I just ran out of my favorite co.bigelow mentha lip balm stick (no shine formula). So I finally got up the nerve to buy this. I have to say I didn't expect it to be so much rose, but I am slowly getting used to it. I like the smell and a little more chai scent wouldn't hurt, but since I will be using this for quite a while I will have to cope. This is something I wouldn't necessarily use around my boyfriend, because it's a bit strong and smells slightly of perfume. But luckily he's in the military overseas so I don't think that will be a problem..:). I do love the tin, I like better than the stick because I can put a good coat on my lips, I really do like the little badger picture on it..... it's so cute :D. The whole motto "try it, use it, never lose it". for now I don't want to lose it because it's getting colder and this is actually one of the only balms that make my lips feel healthy and not dry or cracked. I use on my cuticles (it does a swell job) and anywhere else I need a bit of TLC. I would recommend the lip and body balm.... not necessarily this scent because some people tend to stray from stuff that smells rosy. I have also had the cinnamon bay, it's a nice scent ( I may perfer it a little more). I plan on trying the Highland mint and tangerine breeze sometime. I much recommend this product!

Top Rated Lip Treatments