Badger Chai Rose Lip and Body Balm

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Badger Chai Rose Lip and Body Balm

Not tested on animals

Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Golden Yellow Beeswax, *Castor Bean Oil, extracts of *Aloe Vera, and CO2 extracts of Rosehip & *Seabuckthorn Berry.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is another scent/flavor that just isn't one I prefer, that's the only reason I wouldn't buy it again. It's a good product; Badger just makes other scents/flavors I like more.

on 3/13/2011 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this stuff. I bought it a few years ago, and I still have a ton left. It moisturizes your lips very well, and it's a great balm consistency - not sticky, not dry. And it smells awesome! Overall excellent product!

on 10/30/2009 4:44:00 PM

I have wanted to try this chai rose lip and body balm for a year or so now, and I just ran out of my favorite co.bigelow mentha lip balm stick (no shine formula). So I finally got up the nerve to buy this. I have to say I didn't expect it to be so much rose, but I am slowly getting used to it. I like the smell and a little more chai scent wouldn't hurt, but since I will be using this for quite a while I will have to cope. This is something I wouldn't necessarily use around my boyfriend, because it's a bit strong and smells slightly of perfume. But luckily he's in the military overseas so I don't think that will be a problem..:). I do love the tin, I like better than the stick because I can put a good coat on my lips, I really do like the little badger picture on it..... it's so cute :D. The whole motto "try it, use it, never lose it". for now I don't want to lose it because it's getting colder and this is actually one of the only balms that make my lips feel healthy and not dry or cracked. I use on my cuticles (it does a swell job) and anywhere else I need a bit of TLC. I would recommend the lip and body balm.... not necessarily this scent because some people tend to stray from stuff that smells rosy. I have also had the cinnamon bay, it's a nice scent ( I may perfer it a little more). I plan on trying the Highland mint and tangerine breeze sometime. I much recommend this product!

on 9/8/2009 11:20:00 PM

I love Badger lip and body balms, and this scent is nice. It takes some getting used to, and it is pretty different.

on 11/3/2008 4:39:00 PM

My allergy prone skin so wanted to love this line of product, but my hyper-sensitive nose stepped in and won the battle... the smell of these products is just horrible. And, to be fair, the product itself felt very greasy and ucky on my skin. The packaging is adorable, love the tins. Unfortunately these items go into the unusable items drawer, and it's back to the drawing board for hyper-sensitive smeller/allergic skin friendly products:)

P.S. I purchased and tried the chai rose lip balm, the evolving body balm, and the spf 30 sunscreen.

on 5/10/2008 8:20:00 PM

I love this lip balm, and all of Badger's lip balms. This one really does smell wonderful-like roses & chai tea, exactly as the name implies. I love the slightly glossy finish, and it moisturizes very well. I would definitely repurchase.

on 3/2/2008 2:21:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Wegmans sells this line in the natural foods section, if you are having trouble finding it. I got this in the twist-up stick. I think ChapStick Lip Butter does a better job of sealing in moisture. This balm seems to be a little too light and to rub off too easily. It's also a little too shiny for my tastes. I like lip balms that are more matte. As far as the herbal taste and smell are concerned, I don't care for them. I was expecting something a bit sweet or creamy instead. Note: This goes on clear. There is no "rose" tint, as you might expect.

on 11/27/2007 11:27:00 PM

Very moisturizing lip balm, though i would prefer if it was a bit softer as i had to dig to get some out of the tin. The smell is also a bit too strong which has put me off buying this again. But half the reason i bought it was for the cute tin!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love how soft and smooth this keeps my lips. The texture is silky and creamy - it's completely lush! It's emmolient like Aquaphor but less greasy and the natural ingredients are repairing/nurturing. Also I like just a smidge of if on my lips before I apply gloss or lipstick to keep the lipstick from sinking in and looking dry. Love the cardamom scent too!

on 4/18/2007 6:00:00 AM

I got the stick version -its clean and easy to use. Cute little label &a pretty scent. Its leaves my lips 'pillowy' like another reviewer said. It leaves a nice natural sheen. I really like this & plan to try all the other flavours (although there is not a strong taste from the product).It was about 3 euros here. HG.

Popular Lip Treatments