Badger Chai Rose Lip and Body Balm

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Badger Chai Rose Lip and Body Balm

Not tested on animals

Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Golden Yellow Beeswax, *Castor Bean Oil, extracts of *Aloe Vera, and CO2 extracts of Rosehip & *Seabuckthorn Berry.

on 4/7/2008 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the best lip balm I have ever used. Its saved me from even the worst chapped lips, and the smell is heady and gorgeous.

on 12/16/2007 4:33:00 PM

This balm is single-handedly getting my lips through the winter! When I use a drying lipstick and they are all peely, I apply this and they are magically moisturized, soft, and comfortable. I have it in the stick form, which I prefer over the pot, since I work in a hospital and don't want to stick my finger into the pot all day. The Chai Rose scent is my favorite (I also have the Tangerine Breeze and Lemon and Ginger). It's a little bit spicy, but also a sweet smell. It's also very long-lasting! Love.

on 11/14/2006 11:59:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a winner! I just bought it in stick form based on the recommendations here, and you guys were absolutely right. This stuff is great--not waxy, not glossy, but with the perfect smooth texture. It stays on, keeps my lips smooth, and isn't chemical-filled. I love the faint cardamom scent but can't smell the rose.

on 5/25/2004 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Nice and spicy scent, long lasting moisture, natural, and affordable. Now that it's available in stick form, I think that it's almost perfection.

Top Rated Lip Treatments