4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

This is another scent/flavor that just isn't one I prefer, that's the only reason I wouldn't buy it again. It's a good product; Badger just makes other scents/flavors I like more.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairBrunette

9 years ago

I LOVE this stuff. I bought it a few years ago, and I still have a ton left. It moisturizes your lips very well, and it's a great balm consistency - not sticky, not dry. And it smells awesome! Overall excellent product!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

10 years ago

I have wanted to try this chai rose lip and body balm for a year or so now, and I just ran out of my favorite co.bigelow mentha lip balm stick (no shine formula). So I finally got up the nerve to buy this. I have to say I didn't expect it to be so much rose, but I am slowly getting used to it. I like the smell and a little more chai scent wouldn't hurt, but since I will be using this for quite a while I will have to cope. This is something I wouldn't necessarily use around my boyfriend, because it's a bit strong and smells slightly of perfume. But luckily he's in the military overseas so I don't think that will be a problem..:). I do love the tin, I like better than the stick because I can put a good coat on my lips, I really do like the little badger picture on it..... it's so cute :D. The whole motto "try it, use it, never lose it". for now I don't want to lose it because it's getting colder and this is actually one of the only balms that make my lips feel healthy and not dry or cracked. I use on my cuticles (it does a swell job) and anywhere else I need a bit of TLC. I would recommend the lip and body balm.... not necessarily this scent because some people tend to stray from stuff that smells rosy. I have also had the cinnamon bay, it's a nice scent ( I may perfer it a little more). I plan on trying the Highland mint and tangerine breeze sometime. I much recommend this product!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

11 years ago

I love Badger lip and body balms, and this scent is nice. It takes some getting used to, and it is pretty different.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0

11 years ago

I love both the scent rose and chai tea so I just had to try this product. Unfortunately, the smell is too strong for me and it isn't very pleasant. I did get use to it after awhile but still don't really enjoy it. The product works fine and comes in a 0.75 oz container which will last a very long time. I wouldn't recommend it because of the scent.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

1.0

11 years ago

My allergy prone skin so wanted to love this line of product, but my hyper-sensitive nose stepped in and won the battle... the smell of these products is just horrible. And, to be fair, the product itself felt very greasy and ucky on my skin. The packaging is adorable, love the tins. Unfortunately these items go into the unusable items drawer, and it's back to the drawing board for hyper-sensitive smeller/allergic skin friendly products:) P.S. I purchased and tried the chai rose lip balm, the evolving body balm, and the spf 30 sunscreen.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

12 years ago

I love this lip balm, and all of Badger's lip balms. This one really does smell wonderful-like roses & chai tea, exactly as the name implies. I love the slightly glossy finish, and it moisturizes very well. I would definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

12 years ago

This is the best lip balm I have ever used. Its saved me from even the worst chapped lips, and the smell is heady and gorgeous.

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

12 years ago

LOVE this. This is truly a lip 'moisturizer'. As other reviewers have commented, this doesn't just act like a gloss or some kind of barrier, it really adds moisture to your lips. I use a lip balm EVERY night before I go to sleep, and this has replaced them all. It is truly wonderful.

About reviewer (259 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2.0

12 years ago

Wegmans sells this line in the natural foods section, if you are having trouble finding it. I got this in the twist-up stick. I think ChapStick Lip Butter does a better job of sealing in moisture. This balm seems to be a little too light and to rub off too easily. It's also a little too shiny for my tastes. I like lip balms that are more matte. As far as the herbal taste and smell are concerned, I don't care for them. I was expecting something a bit sweet or creamy instead. Note: This goes on clear. There is no "rose" tint, as you might expect.

About reviewer (367 reviews)

Age