Uploaded by Hannah426

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/20/2011

This is another scent/flavor that just isn't one I prefer, that's the only reason I wouldn't buy it again. It's a good product; Badger just makes other scents/flavors I like more.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairBrunette

Mar/13/2011

I LOVE this stuff. I bought it a few years ago, and I still have a ton left. It moisturizes your lips very well, and it's a great balm consistency - not sticky, not dry. And it smells awesome! Overall excellent product!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

fromJaid

Oct/30/2009

I have wanted to try this chai rose lip and body balm for a year or so now, and I just ran out of my favorite co.bigelow mentha lip balm stick (no shine formula). So I finally got up the nerve to buy this. I have to say I didn't expect it to be so much rose, but I am slowly getting used to it. I like the smell and a little more chai scent wouldn't hurt, but since I will be using this …Read more

3 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

Sep/08/2009

I love Badger lip and body balms, and this scent is nice. It takes some getting used to, and it is pretty different.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0

Jan/08/2009

I love both the scent rose and chai tea so I just had to try this product. Unfortunately, the smell is too strong for me and it isn't very pleasant. I did get use to it after awhile but still don't really enjoy it.
The product works fine and comes in a 0.75 oz container which will last a very long time.
I wouldn't recommend it because of the scent.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

1.0

Nov/03/2008

My allergy prone skin so wanted to love this line of product, but my hyper-sensitive nose stepped in and won the battle... the smell of these products is just horrible. And, to be fair, the product itself felt very greasy and ucky on my skin. The packaging is adorable, love the tins. Unfortunately these items go into the unusable items drawer, and it's back to the drawing board for …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

fromRain7

May/10/2008

I love this lip balm, and all of Badger's lip balms. This one really does smell wonderful-like roses & chai tea, exactly as the name implies. I love the slightly glossy finish, and it moisturizes very well. I would definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Apr/07/2008

This is the best lip balm I have ever used. Its saved me from even the worst chapped lips, and the smell is heady and gorgeous.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (237 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

fromimkt

Apr/02/2008

LOVE this. This is truly a lip 'moisturizer'. As other reviewers have commented, this doesn't just act like a gloss or some kind of barrier, it really adds moisture to your lips. I use a lip balm EVERY night before I go to sleep, and this has replaced them all. It is truly wonderful.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (257 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2.0
fromluloo

Mar/02/2008

Wegmans sells this line in the natural foods section, if you are having trouble finding it. I got this in the twist-up stick. I think ChapStick Lip Butter does a better job of sealing in moisture. This balm seems to be a little too light and to rub off too easily. It's also a little too shiny for my tastes. I like lip balms that are more matte. As far as the herbal taste and smell are …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (367 reviews)

Age