Badger Chai Rose Lip and Body Balm

Filtered by age: 44-55
Badger Chai Rose Lip and Body Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals

Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Golden Yellow Beeswax, *Castor Bean Oil, extracts of *Aloe Vera, and CO2 extracts of Rosehip & *Seabuckthorn Berry.

on 11/3/2008 4:39:00 PM

My allergy prone skin so wanted to love this line of product, but my hyper-sensitive nose stepped in and won the battle... the smell of these products is just horrible. And, to be fair, the product itself felt very greasy and ucky on my skin. The packaging is adorable, love the tins. Unfortunately these items go into the unusable items drawer, and it's back to the drawing board for hyper-sensitive smeller/allergic skin friendly products:)

P.S. I purchased and tried the chai rose lip balm, the evolving body balm, and the spf 30 sunscreen.

on 11/14/2006 11:59:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a winner! I just bought it in stick form based on the recommendations here, and you guys were absolutely right. This stuff is great--not waxy, not glossy, but with the perfect smooth texture. It stays on, keeps my lips smooth, and isn't chemical-filled. I love the faint cardamom scent but can't smell the rose.

on 4/10/2006 5:21:00 PM

This really smells like cardamom - the rose scent is faint to non-existent. If you love cardamom (I do), it's great - however, if you don't, I recommend one of the other scents. Moisturizes very well but a little bit expensive for a lip balm.

Top Rated Lip Treatments