Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (Pearl) - Blushed

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (Pearl) - Blushed
image 1image 2image 3

4.3

Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ceresin, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ozokerite, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, BIS Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) Cire Microcristalline, Synthetic Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Serica (Silk Powder Poudre de Soie), Silica, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Also Contains:, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, May Contain:, Mica, Iron Oxides (77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue Lake 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

on 12/20/2015 2:12:00 PM

Yep I love frosted lipsticks. Love the dimension they give lips. Frosts are more complicated and have more depth. Blushed is a nutty little lippie. In some light it looks silvery white. Then a light beige Then a hint of pink I could slap a $60 price ticket on this in another tube and women would be clamouring for it. It's a complicated yet simple YLBB color. No taste :phew:doesn't move around. A tad drying I'd put it as a mighty close dupe to Nars Sexual Healing. Yep I would. It's a beaut if you're taking a vaca this time of year from reds.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It's a very good nude rosy-brown shimmer lipstick. I use it most days when I want a neutral lip, a good alternative to MAC Viva Glam IV. The shimmer is flattering but a bit dated - but I hear the 90s are coming back full force haha.

To Read all 72 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is an okay Drugstore lipstick. The reason I would purchase it again is that it's too warm for my NW20 skin... It also has a frosty finish which I really don't care for. This would be really pretty on someone that has warm skintones.

on 10/18/2013 5:43:00 PM

I use this lipstick every. Single. Day. Literally do not leave the house without it. I keep one in my room, purse, and makeup kit. It is the perfect natural color, pinky/brown with a sheen. It looks really natural and I wear it under a Mac CremeSheen lipgloss for the perfect pink lip. Stays on for a great amount of time. Love this lipstick more than any other piece of makeup I have (and thats saying a lot!)

I really love Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks and have several. By far the best drugstore brand lipstick. I have sensitive skin and some lip products can irritate my lips, but not these. They are completely scent/taste free. They are smooth, creamy, glossy, long-wearing and the colours are great. Blushed is a very natural looking lipcolour. It's a warm pinky/peachy-brown. It's pearl finish gives it alot of dimension and I think it will look a little different on everyone depending on your skin tone.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i just purchased this product today and its such a beautiful pinkish/ brown shade. Im a sucker for natural looking lips so this shade was absolutley perfect for me!, looks great on fair-medium skin, i got alot of complinents on it. I will most defenetly repurchased

on 6/17/2012 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a lovely, sophisticated cool peachy nude color on me (fair-skinned, neutral undertones more than warm or cool). Not quite MLBB, not pink, not nude, not peach, but a slightly shimmery blend of shades. I'd wear it for everyday with a nude lip pencil and maybe for some evenings with a deeper pencil. I'm very impressed with the entire Super Lustrous line.

on 6/11/2012 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I had an afternoon party recently and I decided to try on all of my pink lipsticks--probobly about a dozen--looking for the perfect pink. For me this was it. I would describe it as a medium dusty pink with a subtle shimmer. I love Revlon's pearl finish lipsticks. I have been wearing this regularly ever since I rediscovered it in my collection. I don't remember being that impressed with this color when I bought it but I have more of a tan now so maybe that's why but I really am loving this now. Beautiful daytime color. Love.

on 3/28/2012 11:41:00 AM

This colour looks very natural on me. It's not too pink or too red. Honestly, doesn't give much colour except for some shine. Great for days when you wanna look polished, like you have lipstick on but still look natural. Best for job interviews.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a blue-based pink. It looks okay, but by no means great on me. I think its just a little bit too frosty for my liking. I'm tossing this one as I'm trying to pare down my stash. For reference, I'm half asian NC20-25 dark brown eyes, black hair