Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (Pearl) - Blushed

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (Pearl) - Blushed
Super Lustrous Lipstick (Pearl) - BlushedRevlon Super Lustrous lipstickRevlon Super Lustrous lipsticks

4.3

Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ceresin, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ozokerite, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, BIS Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) Cire Microcristalline, Synthetic Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Serica (Silk Powder Poudre de Soie), Silica, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Also Contains:, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, May Contain:, Mica, Iron Oxides (77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue Lake 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

on 11/24/2016 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the first lipstick that has ever matched my lips exactly. The only thing is it is slightly pearly. The pearl is really minimal. It's really pretty. It would kind of take on whatever lip liner color you used. I would recommend this for a person with pigmented lips that is a cool to neutral skin color.

on 11/22/2016 2:25:00 PM

Blushed was a weirdo rushed drugstore pick-me-up buy but I don't regret it. Most pearl or frost lipsticks emphasize flakes or lines on my lips, but not this one! It's actually pretty pigmented too and has a nice creamy texture - not thin feeling or gritty. The shade, to me, is a warm coppery pink with a hint of nude-brown (more pink than copper, but I have cool-toned olive skin in the winter and tend to favor cool eyeshadow shades, so it pulls very warm on me). It reminds me of a Clinique Almost Lipstick in Bronze Lilac I used to have in high school, and loved.

I like to describe the "vibe" of a lipstick. Blushed has a summer feel to it, like when you spend the day at the beach and your lips get slightly burnt and then you put lip gloss on. And with the frost it's ever so slightly '80s, like I literally imagine myself living the "Boys of Summer" lyrics when I wear it, down to the Ray Bans lol. Yet it's so neutral and unobtrusive that it's still incredibly flattering and retains a modern quality. A note on the frost - I get it's polarizing, but Blushed is more illuminating than frosty to my eye.

To Read all 75 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I think this color was introduced in the 1990s, but this is the nostalgic best of the 80s (as remembered by someone who was a child for most of it, so really fog that mirror). It's a cool pink with enough warmth that it's human, not BLUE PINK, perhaps just a touch of beige and peach providing the color? and it definitely has frost in it, but whoever formulated it did an excellent job - the frost doesn't lend it that robotic quality, just a lightness. Usually frost makes lipstick a total no-go for me. The frost also seems to give the color a longevity that is missing from other SL lipsticks. I buy a lot of SL because they don't smell or taste, but they don't last terribly well on me. This one made it three hours and through dinner from Whole Foods. I really like it.

on 12/20/2015 2:12:00 PM

Yep I love frosted lipsticks. Love the dimension they give lips. Frosts are more complicated and have more depth. Blushed is a nutty little lippie. In some light it looks silvery white. Then a light beige Then a hint of pink I could slap a $60 price ticket on this in another tube and women would be clamouring for it. It's a complicated yet simple YLBB color. No taste :phew:doesn't move around. A tad drying I'd put it as a mighty close dupe to Nars Sexual Healing. Yep I would. It's a beaut if you're taking a vaca this time of year from reds.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It's a very good nude rosy-brown shimmer lipstick. I use it most days when I want a neutral lip, a good alternative to MAC Viva Glam IV. The shimmer is flattering but a bit dated - but I hear the 90s are coming back full force haha.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is an okay Drugstore lipstick. The reason I would purchase it again is that it's too warm for my NW20 skin... It also has a frosty finish which I really don't care for. This would be really pretty on someone that has warm skintones.

on 10/18/2013 5:43:00 PM

I use this lipstick every. Single. Day. Literally do not leave the house without it. I keep one in my room, purse, and makeup kit. It is the perfect natural color, pinky/brown with a sheen. It looks really natural and I wear it under a Mac CremeSheen lipgloss for the perfect pink lip. Stays on for a great amount of time. Love this lipstick more than any other piece of makeup I have (and thats saying a lot!)

I really love Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks and have several. By far the best drugstore brand lipstick. I have sensitive skin and some lip products can irritate my lips, but not these. They are completely scent/taste free. They are smooth, creamy, glossy, long-wearing and the colours are great. Blushed is a very natural looking lipcolour. It's a warm pinky/peachy-brown. It's pearl finish gives it alot of dimension and I think it will look a little different on everyone depending on your skin tone.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i just purchased this product today and its such a beautiful pinkish/ brown shade. Im a sucker for natural looking lips so this shade was absolutley perfect for me!, looks great on fair-medium skin, i got alot of complinents on it. I will most defenetly repurchased

on 6/17/2012 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a lovely, sophisticated cool peachy nude color on me (fair-skinned, neutral undertones more than warm or cool). Not quite MLBB, not pink, not nude, not peach, but a slightly shimmery blend of shades. I'd wear it for everyday with a nude lip pencil and maybe for some evenings with a deeper pencil. I'm very impressed with the entire Super Lustrous line.