Milani Glossy Tubes in BERMUDA BRONZE

3.9

Not tested on animals

on 9/8/2008 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i seriously love this product, i have found my perfect lip gloss. First off i love the fact that the tip is point and furry, it makes for a much better application, second off it has little glittery specs and sheer color. I got the smoothie 14 shade and i loved it, it looks bright in the tube but its really sheer, so i think anyone can wear any of these shades. My lips are brown so i thought these sheer shades wouldn't show but i can definitedly see hints of color, which is what i wanted. What i LOVED the most was the price $4.59 at SUPER TARGET.....i bought this glose and the BOOTS no 7 lip glaze at the same time and i returned the boots lip gloss, and kept the Milani one b/c i loved it so much :D and with the money i got back i bought another milani glossy tube :p

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really wanted to like this but, it just didn't work with me. Right after I put it on, I felt a burning sensation, it stinged my lips. I let it go and tried it a few days later and it happened again. I guess I'm allergic to it. Strange thing is that I didn't have this reaction with Milani's Crystal Gloss line, but it's a different consistency from the Glitzy line.

I gave it to my girlfriend who had no problem with it and it looks wonderful on her GGG complexton.

To Read all 20 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/27/2007 11:14:00 AM

I bought this initially because of the reviews on here, I'm mildy impressed with the product, first of all once unscrewed I was diasppointed in the applicator I felt that a normal slanted tip would have been fine. Then I applied the product and noticed it was more of a stain than a gloss, which isn't a big deal as I simply applied clear gloss on top for a better effect. The colour however is a nice plummy brown and is YLBB colour (I'm DDD btw with two toned lips) I reckon once you add lip liner it would look ever better. The last thing that put me off was the scent...quite sickly and cheap smelling, I doubt I would try another glossy tube unless they were on sale or something.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is hard to rate because I think the product is ok BUT, it looks clear on my lips. My lips are brown so this shows just looks like a clear gloss. But, I do like the gloss.

on 5/7/2006 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

For the price, this is a great product. Sophisticated light plum-bronze color with a little shimmer (just a deeper shade of natural lips), a comfortable (Not gooey or thick) feel on the lips. Applicator on the squeeze tube isn't great, but lots of gloss for only a few dollars.

on 1/11/2006 2:32:00 PM

I'd read the raves on Bermuda Bronze, but I'm not sure I understand what the fuss is- it isn't an especially unusual color. It isn't bronze so much as a brown with hints of burgundy. I'm nc20, and feel that I can pull of most sheer lip colors, but this was simply too dark and quite flat (maybe a bit more shimmer would help it?). The pros are price ($4), smell (sweet, but not cloying), and texture (others found it runny, but it didn't seem at all slick to me). I don't think you'd truly regret trying this, but I'm also not sure it would become a perennial favorite.

on 12/9/2005 5:43:00 PM

Nope. Don't like this color. Looks beautiful and mauvy on the tube, but on me it was actually brown. Too bad, because out of all the color options, I considered this the most wearable for me. Plus, there was nothing glossy about it, and forget about it lasting for any amount of time.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This gloss is a beautiful color. But it is just too thin and runny. It did not last long. I prefer thick gloss. I do like the packaging. The doe-foot applicator make is easy to control. I returned it to ULTA.

on 8/22/2005 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this gloss! I am a DDD and it goes very well with my skin. Makes me look polished with very little makeup on. I took off one lippie because of the horrible smell - it tends to fade in a minute or so.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a really nice color. One of those "I don't feel like wearing full face today, but I'll put something on my lips" type products. Looks very nice with my DDD complexion. I don't really care for the doefoot applicator because you can tend to squeeze out too much, but that's manageable. I would repurchase.