Avon Curl 'n Hold Heated Eyelash Curler

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/29/2007 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have used this daily for several years without any problems. Curls nicely. Love it.

on 7/27/2004 5:37:00 PM

I loved mine so much I bought two extras to put up for swap. Very easy to use, heats up in seconds, works great.

This is a plastic clamp-type heated lash curler. The pad, which is red, turns clear when it is hot (supposedly) although it usually takes mine a little longer to heat up even though the pad has changed color. I put my mascara on first before curling with this - I know that's generally a "no-no" but this curler honestly does not pull out my lashes even with the mascara, and the curl holds better with the mascara already on. Honestly, I was quite surprised the first time I tried the curler because it worked so well. I haven't used it a whole lot, so I'm not sure how often the batteries will need to be changed, but I'm guessing it might be fairly frequently because the curler seems like it might be losing some of its juice already. The curler requires two AAA batteries.
For only $5 USD, this was a great purchase! If you want to try a heated eyelash curler, I would definitely recommend this one. :)

Top Rated Tools