Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

3.5

INGREDIENTS: Kaolin, Silica, Zinc Laurate, Polydecene, Magnesium, Phenyl Trimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May Also Contain: Mica, Bismouth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, and Ultramarines......... (Jan 2010 )......... Ingredient list: Talc, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, lauroyl lysine, phenyl trimethicone, zinc stearate, dimethicone, calcium silicate, silica, hydroxyapatite, isostearol neopentanoate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, sorbitan sesquioleate, tetrasodium edta, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, mica, iron oxides.

this powder really does its job of keeping the skin matte all day. i used to have oily looking skin by the end of the day but eversince i started using this, i stopped being oily anymore. even if it is a bit expensive, i think it is worth the splurge. i will repurchase this if i run out.

on 4/4/2017 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is the perfect powder to make you me skin look natural yet polished. I'm not a fan of heavy foundation, so this suits me perfectly for an everyday look. I apply with a powder brush and it controls shine for the whole day. Using the shade Stay Honey which is almost a perfect translucent for my skin tone.

I have purchased this product ten fold, because it is JUST THAT GOOD.

My skin has progressed from extremely oily and cystic acne prone, to sensitive, dry and red due to a prescription Retin-a medication. However, all of the moisturizing type foundations and CC creams I try tend to leave too much of a trace of luminosity in my T zone for my liking. Through both skin types, and the transition period in between, this product has been my tried and true.
Though I have never tried the Rimmel Stay Matte powder, this Clinique powder has AMAZING staying power, and adds a tad of coverage on top of what you are already wearing. It is very easy to use (I can blend it with either a fluffy powder brush, a puff or my beauty blender- though I prefer a puff), and I find that I am repurchasing it about every four months--- which, is a long time for a powder I use quite a bit of on an everyday basis.

Clinique, PLEASE don't ever discontinue this product!

on 11/27/2016 12:00:00 PM

I love this pressed powder - I have combination skin with an oily T-zone and this keeps the shine at bay for most of the day. I don't use the sponge applicator which comes with the package, though, since I find it applies the powder too heavily but instead, I use a big, fluffy powder brush.

on 11/2/2016 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Only bought this powder because the double superpowder was out of stock.

This product made my skin broke out. I used this for 2weeks and then I started to have small pimples, growing gradually. I stopped using it and my pimples started to heal slowly (with the help of medicine recommended by my derma).

I think this product is not for me. Hence, I just went to another store to buy the Clinique double superpowder.

PS: Coverage of this powder is poor. Well, you really can't expect since it's just powder.

Skin: Other, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got this in invisible, Im not big on powder but i must say this is a really good powder. It stays most of the day, does not look cakey and gives a nice smooth matte finish. Did not cling to dry spots. The packaging is elegant and versatile for travel. I prefer it to my mac and Elizabeth Arden powders. I just hate the price! :-(

on 12/10/2015 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I've finally found the right pressed powder, I have sensitive, acne prone skin. This powder doesn't make me breakout. I also love the result, it gives light, natural finish. I will repurchase

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I purchased it three times alredy. It's mattifying perfectly! My tip for fair skinned ladies is to buy it invisible matte - that's how you never can go wrong!

Bought this powder on a whim. Was not thinking of buying a powder while browsing the aisles of Sephore, when I saw this powder and I've always wanted to buy a Clinique foundation. But this is a powder though.

The shade I got was Stay Beige. In reference, I am W5 in Loreal Lumi Foundation. Not sure in MAC. Could be NC 30.

The quality of this Clinique powder is suberb. It is hypo allergenic, good for sensitive skin. Goes on smoothly, alone or over foundation. Blots oil well without looking cakey. This is the make up staple on my purse, since it performs well and the packaging is beautiful. A classic green marble casing that looks classy. Perfect to pull out during touch ups in the washroom.

Will buy again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a great pressed powder and it does it's function perfectly. However, I think you can get similar products for a more affordable price. Still a great powder though!