Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

3.5

INGREDIENTS: Kaolin, Silica, Zinc Laurate, Polydecene, Magnesium, Phenyl Trimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May Also Contain: Mica, Bismouth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, and Ultramarines......... (Jan 2010 )......... Ingredient list: Talc, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, lauroyl lysine, phenyl trimethicone, zinc stearate, dimethicone, calcium silicate, silica, hydroxyapatite, isostearol neopentanoate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, sorbitan sesquioleate, tetrasodium edta, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, mica, iron oxides.

on 11/27/2016 12:00:00 PM

I love this pressed powder - I have combination skin with an oily T-zone and this keeps the shine at bay for most of the day. I don't use the sponge applicator which comes with the package, though, since I find it applies the powder too heavily but instead, I use a big, fluffy powder brush.

on 11/2/2016 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Only bought this powder because the double superpowder was out of stock.

This product made my skin broke out. I used this for 2weeks and then I started to have small pimples, growing gradually. I stopped using it and my pimples started to heal slowly (with the help of medicine recommended by my derma).

I think this product is not for me. Hence, I just went to another store to buy the Clinique double superpowder.

PS: Coverage of this powder is poor. Well, you really can't expect since it's just powder.

Skin: Other, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got this in invisible, Im not big on powder but i must say this is a really good powder. It stays most of the day, does not look cakey and gives a nice smooth matte finish. Did not cling to dry spots. The packaging is elegant and versatile for travel. I prefer it to my mac and Elizabeth Arden powders. I just hate the price! :-(

on 12/10/2015 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I've finally found the right pressed powder, I have sensitive, acne prone skin. This powder doesn't make me breakout. I also love the result, it gives light, natural finish. I will repurchase

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I purchased it three times alredy. It's mattifying perfectly! My tip for fair skinned ladies is to buy it invisible matte - that's how you never can go wrong!

Bought this powder on a whim. Was not thinking of buying a powder while browsing the aisles of Sephore, when I saw this powder and I've always wanted to buy a Clinique foundation. But this is a powder though.

The shade I got was Stay Beige. In reference, I am W5 in Loreal Lumi Foundation. Not sure in MAC. Could be NC 30.

The quality of this Clinique powder is suberb. It is hypo allergenic, good for sensitive skin. Goes on smoothly, alone or over foundation. Blots oil well without looking cakey. This is the make up staple on my purse, since it performs well and the packaging is beautiful. A classic green marble casing that looks classy. Perfect to pull out during touch ups in the washroom.

Will buy again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a great pressed powder and it does it's function perfectly. However, I think you can get similar products for a more affordable price. Still a great powder though!

on 8/2/2015 10:26:00 AM

I have had this product for several weeks and I LOVE it. I was looking for pressed powdered to set my foundation and came across this product. One of the 1st things that drew me to it was that it was a matte sheer pressed powered. So I have oily skin and am always on the look out for a great pressed matte powder. So I decided to take the plunge and buy it, which by the way was only $20. The first time I used it it really kept my shine down and I didn't look oily. So after a few weeks of using this powder almost everyday it has lasted basically all day with maybe 1 additional touch up. I really have no issues with this product. Would buy again

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This over priced powder is just not worth it.....it doesn't keep my oily skin in check--it seems like I am MORE oily when I use this powder!! I have no IDEA how that works!!!
There are MANY drugstore brands that work a lot better then this powder. Clinique usually makes half decent stuff, this wasn't.
I ll also be honest--I bought this because I liked the compact, it looked tough....and I thought that since it was clinique, it would work for sure---I guess not this time :-/

on 7/9/2015 9:56:00 PM

Worst powder ever. I was an oil slick by end of day. I have oily skin but never ever do I have to powder or touch up through the day. I get better results from Rimmel matte powder and cover girl oil free powder. Even my boyfriend mentioned how shiny I looked. Returned it immediately.