Biotherm Aquasource Non Stop (combination skin)

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

3.7

Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerine, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Gluconate, Serine, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Citrulline, Cholestrol, Liminene, Fructose, Glucose, Tocopherol, Vitreoscilla Ferment Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Disodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Urea, Menthoxypropanediol, Zinc Gluconate, Linalool, Ceramide 3, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Citral, Dextrin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Copper Gluconate, Hexyl Nicotinate, Sucrose, Glutamic Acid, Manganese Gluconate, CI 42090, CI 19140, Aspartic Acid, Alanine

Have been using this for some time now and the product is a must have for me especially when travelling to winter/ dry countries. It's like having water on your face when you apply it after your normal skincare routine. Especially love it if you leave it in the fridge during summer/ in hotter climates like Singapore. Your skin literally drinks this and leaves a non-sticky feel, cool and non-oily as well since I've combi skin. Amazing product. Must-have albeit its cost =s

i love this product. it absorbs quickly and its not greasy at all.

This product is ok as a moisturiser but nothing more than that. In humidity, skin can become very oily across the t zone during the day. Light weight when applied.

Good texture, great smell, bad packaging, and inconsistent result. I really don't understand this gel. I used it some years ago while I was on summer vacation before I even know about Biotherm, (it was a different formulation then) and I really loved it. Once I returned, it just didn't seem to work at all. Now after a few years, I wanted to give it another go, and left disappointed. The first day, it was okay, then the next day...and so on, it was boring. I felt like it got rid of my natural skin beauty. I even felt like my face was bigger than usual...laugh but true. Any way, this cream should be fine for night use. For those of you who just started using it for the first time, I am sure you love it, but after some months, I don't think you will. Get a sample first. BTW, I gave it 3 lippies, because it didn't give me any skin problem.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing product! I love love this moisturizer. It gives me a healthy glow and plumps up the skin a little. For ladies 30 years and over, this is a great face moisturizer that keeps your skin looking young. I have had compliments on my complexion!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Great moisturizer! I have sensitive combo skin and this has been working very well for me. It does not irritate my skin (I was worried at first due to the strong fragrance) and leaves my skin very soft. If you tried the older version of this in the past, you will definitely notice a difference (for the better) as I have.

UPDATE - While I still maintain the opinion that this is a great moisturizer for combo skin, I find that it is irritating my skin and leaving it slightly ruddy.