Biotherm Aquasource Non Stop (combination skin)

Filtered by eye Color : Green

3.4

Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerine, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Gluconate, Serine, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Citrulline, Cholestrol, Liminene, Fructose, Glucose, Tocopherol, Vitreoscilla Ferment Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Disodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Urea, Menthoxypropanediol, Zinc Gluconate, Linalool, Ceramide 3, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Citral, Dextrin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Copper Gluconate, Hexyl Nicotinate, Sucrose, Glutamic Acid, Manganese Gluconate, CI 42090, CI 19140, Aspartic Acid, Alanine

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

For reference: Sensitive, combination skin with broken capillaries on cheeks. Slightly oily t-zone (increases during hot, humid summers) and normal to dry cheeks.

I was using my winter face moisturizer and found it too rich for the hot humid summer. I remembered I had a sample of the Biotherm Aquasource for combination skin. My skin can be nutty and react to certain fragrances etc. Opening this product I found it had a bit of an odd fresh smell. I decided to try it and experienced zero irritation. It moisturized my skin without being too oily. I've used it for a week without any irritation. I believe this product won't be moisturizing enough during the cold winter months. I will continue to use it late spring and all of summer. I would repurchase. It costs $49.00 Canadian before taxes.

hmm this did not moisturize my face enough (maybe i'm getting dry skin) but it did not break me out either. overall I think it's a decent moisturizer for oily/ combination skin

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I found Aquasource very disappointing. The packaging is nice although too heavy and what I liked most it the feel when touching this transparent green gel with my fingers.
The scent was not as fresh as I expected and reminds me of aftershave.
Right after application it didn't feel cooling or particularly hydrating and didn't absorb instantly. I hated the sticky film left behind that sat on my face. No effect on oil control or the size of the pores either. Made my skin really dull. I have nothing positive to say about it.

Been using this moisterizer for 3 years and I do love it! It's light, fresh but yet provides the perfect amount of hydration for the summer. (I switch to a heavier cream for winters) The only problem is - there's no SPF!! I hate layering sunscreen over face moisterizer, so that's a real negative for me. I've tried to biotherm aquasource with SPF 15 and it felt sticky and dried out my skin. Other than the lack of SPF in this cream - it's great!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is my favourite moisturiser. I've been through so many, and this one is perfect. Doesn't break me out, isnt greasy, and has diminished my dry spots over time. I'm starting to get more and more into biotherm, although its quite a pricey brand.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the best smelling moisturiser ever. It's really light and gentle. I use this in summer or when my skin doesn't need a lot of moisture. The cleanser and toner are also good and I use them together.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

My favourite moisturizer! I can compare this to Dior Hydraction and this one seems much better. It didn't break me out, it's very emollent and has a nice fresh scent. I've tried both cream and gel versions and I usually prefer the cream one. I only wish they'll make it in a tube one day.

I just went through a acne treatment and I wanted to try something different.
When I started to use this product my skin was dull and dry. But after one time using - my skin glow! It's bright, soft and glow this healthy glow :D I love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I had a sample of this that I tried a few times. As with the dry skin version, this one is definitely not suited for sensitive skin. It stung and broke me out in rash. And as far as the moisturization goes, this just doesn't provide any. It's the same as splashing a bit of water/alcohol on my face...

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i don't see the point of this. it's so "light" it hardly does anything. the alcohol makes the gel dry instantly, leaving your face dry too. =( also, the L'Oreal Hydrafresh moisturizer is almost exactly the same (they're made by the same company) and about a third the price.