Biotherm Aquasource Non Stop (combination skin)

Filtered by eye Color : Black

4.4

Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerine, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Gluconate, Serine, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Citrulline, Cholestrol, Liminene, Fructose, Glucose, Tocopherol, Vitreoscilla Ferment Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Disodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Urea, Menthoxypropanediol, Zinc Gluconate, Linalool, Ceramide 3, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Citral, Dextrin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Copper Gluconate, Hexyl Nicotinate, Sucrose, Glutamic Acid, Manganese Gluconate, CI 42090, CI 19140, Aspartic Acid, Alanine

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product is absolutely amazing! The price is reasonable and the product itself does wonders! I'm a girl with combination skin and this one saves me everytime!! I like to switch to the Cocoon cream during winter since that one is a little thicker (my skin gets drier during that time). I'd recommend this to all my girls with combination skin.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Do not like the fact that it makes my face oily within minutes. Also contain fragrance, and fragrance is not good for your skin. Not for oily skin.

It moisturizes my normal to combination skin pretty well, leaving it feeling soft and looking radiant and healthy, but I need to use it at least two times a day because it doesn't last very long, especially during the summer and the winter. It doesn't irritate or break me out though, so I like it a lot.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i'm going to start off with saying I LOVE THIS GEL-CREAM!! i use this in the morning and night. i would wash cleanse my face then maybe use my toner then i go and apply this baby onto my face. the texture of this cream is really nice since it's gel it dries quickly and it doesn't leave any sort of weird residue on your face. i can feel my face being moisturized :) this is really good product for my oily/combo skin. however, this product is pricey i would say. i got it for 45 dollars before tax at my local shoppers drug mart. i've heard there is a dupe for this product, it's the garnier moisture rescue refreshing gel- cream. i recommended the garnier one to my friend, who has similar skin as i, and she loves it so if you don't want to spend much money, you can definitely go for the dupe instead. it is 7 dollars or so compared to 45 dollars for biotherm

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Nice light hydrating fresh texture. Glides on smoothly, skin feel sgreat, but not moisturizing enough for dry skin. However I loved the smell and will repurchase if I ever want something light for nights out where I just apply a basic light moisturizer, MU and the full skincare regime just before bed. For now, Laneige water bank essence is also pretty good for that.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

After about 3 weeks of use with Biotherm Aquasource, I can conclude that it's a great moisturiser for summer time and during the day when it's hot. With it's gel-like consistency, it doesn't feel like you're applying a heavy cream. It absorbs quicky into the skin. But I don't find that it does a spectacular job as a face cream.

I love love love this moisturizer! This is the only one I can ever use. My skin is very tricky in that it's extremely dry and tight right after I cleanse and tone it, but then very oily the second I put a moisturizer on and gets even oilier as the day progresses. This moisturizer is a gel based one so it feels so cool and refreshing on my skin and seriously moisturizes it, not by making it feel oily, but by making it feel natural like how healthy skin is supposed to feel. It soaks into the skin incredibly and no matter how much you put on, it never ever is oily or heavy, it will just take a little longer to soak in, and once it does it feels amazing. At first when yo put it one, it will feel a tiny bit sticky if you use too much, but that goes away in about 30 seconds. The smell is also really nice...nothing that smells fragranc-y or perfum-y...just clean and refreshing. I love it for all year round, especially summer and it's totally worth the price to me. If you get it in the kit with the matching cleanser and toner, the price is actually quite good. The cleanser is also amazing...it never dries out the skin but makes it feel super clean! but the toner is only ok...I like my Clean start by dermalogica toner much better because it never dries my skin out, has no alchohol and has really good natural ingrediants.

I have not tried Clinique's dramatically different gel (which is a LOT cheaper), but I will soon even though the price of it makes me a little bit skeptical about how it performs. Will update this once I've tried it though

****UPDATE: I have just bought clinique's dramatically different lotion and compared to the biotherm, it doesn't even come close! It's very silconish feeling and not moisturizing. If I put on too much it gets greasy while still not moisturizing my face enough. It doesn't have the same fresh hydrating feeling biotherm has and biotherm NEVER gets oily. I'm going back to biotherm once I use up the ridiculously giant bottle of clinique stuff.

I like this moisturizer. I have been using Lush moisturizer for almost 3 years..but I found out that my face is just too oily in the afternoon, although it contains good properties for my skin but I can't stand the oiliness anymore. So..there you go.I browsed for a good moisturizer for my somewhat picky skin. I tried Biotherm a couple of years back with a not too bad result, and about 3 weeks ago Myer has a good deal for the aquasource line. I used this moisturizer along with Biosource cleanser and toner. I can say that my face is not oily anymore, I didn't experience any break out and it actually feels comfortable. The only thing that worries me a bit that the smell is just too strong for my taste.I wouldn't buy this again, just because I just bought the Biotherm Age Fitness night cream and I like it so much that I bought the day cream 2 days ago. so, no I wouldn't buy this again but yes I can recommend this for someone who has N/C skin and doesn't really need anti aging stuff for their skin at this stage. well done Biotherm!

Have been using this for some time now and the product is a must have for me especially when travelling to winter/ dry countries. It's like having water on your face when you apply it after your normal skincare routine. Especially love it if you leave it in the fridge during summer/ in hotter climates like Singapore. Your skin literally drinks this and leaves a non-sticky feel, cool and non-oily as well since I've combi skin. Amazing product. Must-have albeit its cost =s

great moisturizer!! absorbs quick and don't cause breakout. This is the best gel for summer time!