Biotherm Aquasource Non Stop (combination skin)

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

3.4

Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerine, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Gluconate, Serine, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Citrulline, Cholestrol, Liminene, Fructose, Glucose, Tocopherol, Vitreoscilla Ferment Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Disodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Urea, Menthoxypropanediol, Zinc Gluconate, Linalool, Ceramide 3, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Citral, Dextrin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Copper Gluconate, Hexyl Nicotinate, Sucrose, Glutamic Acid, Manganese Gluconate, CI 42090, CI 19140, Aspartic Acid, Alanine

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I'm oily, sensitive, and severely dehydrated so I thought I would give this a try! I got the worst allergic reaction that I've ever had ! red bumps with blisters! intolerant skin people beware

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I absolutely LOVE this product !!! The smell is wonderful and doesn't stay on too long. I use this moisturizer with the whole skin care range (Face wash + Toner + Serum).. it is great. Before this, I used the Nivea moisturizer and other products, but my face started to feel tight whenever I applied it and that feeling lasted all day. I knew many people who were using Biotherm and I never thought of trying it because of the price. It is expensive (and I am on a tight student budget), but to be completely honest.. Ever since I've tried it, I can't go back to any drugstore brand, or any other brand than Biotherm. I truly believe it is worth the money and I've received compliments on my skin since using it ! My face feels so soft and it does absorb it really well. Also, it does last a very long time because a little goes a long way ! (unlike Nivea or any other product I've used before this)... I'm not trying to say other brands are bad, because every skin is different. But this brand is working wonders for my skin and I recommend it to anyone. I do not have acne prone skin, i barely get any pimples (but when I do, they are bad !).. so I can't really talk about its efficacy in that aspect.. but my skin is clear, healthy and so soft.
As for others saying it has alcohol and it is bad... to be honest, I don't even notice it. People shouldn't stop themselves from using a product simply because of that.. unless you have allergies or you know that your skin reacts to alcohol.... in the end, if a product works for you then USE IT !! EVERYONE is DIFFERENT. So you have to pick what works best for you, and this is it for me ! :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i'm going to start off with saying I LOVE THIS GEL-CREAM!! i use this in the morning and night. i would wash cleanse my face then maybe use my toner then i go and apply this baby onto my face. the texture of this cream is really nice since it's gel it dries quickly and it doesn't leave any sort of weird residue on your face. i can feel my face being moisturized :) this is really good product for my oily/combo skin. however, this product is pricey i would say. i got it for 45 dollars before tax at my local shoppers drug mart. i've heard there is a dupe for this product, it's the garnier moisture rescue refreshing gel- cream. i recommended the garnier one to my friend, who has similar skin as i, and she loves it so if you don't want to spend much money, you can definitely go for the dupe instead. it is 7 dollars or so compared to 45 dollars for biotherm

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This line of Aquasource gave me the WORST case of cystic acne of my life. I discovered it in my mom's stash of stuff she doesn't use anymore, and unfortunately I found out why for myself. It gave her very bad cystic acne too. I just read up on Biotherm on beautypedia.com and this stuff is obviously not "natural" as they would like consumers to believe!! It is FULL of awful ingredients that are bad for skin!! I avoid this entire brand like the plague because every product I've tried has given me depression-inducing painful cystic acne, and I have otherwise great skin. Well, at least now I know why and it's not just me. There are obviously a lot of other reviewers who've had the same unfortunate experience. Even to those who don't have bad reactions to this.. why not put something with healthy ingredients on your face instead of something that has ingredients known and proven to cause harm in the short and long term? I just don't think companies who sell such products should be in business.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is my favourite moisturiser. I've been through so many, and this one is perfect. Doesn't break me out, isnt greasy, and has diminished my dry spots over time. I'm starting to get more and more into biotherm, although its quite a pricey brand.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

My favourite moisturizer! I can compare this to Dior Hydraction and this one seems much better. It didn't break me out, it's very emollent and has a nice fresh scent. I've tried both cream and gel versions and I usually prefer the cream one. I only wish they'll make it in a tube one day.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I like this stuff for my oily skin - it goes well under makeup, helps with minimizing oil production and smells nice. My face feels moisturized and fresh with no discernable traces of the product lef ton my skin.

The only thing is that some days, when my skin is feeling a bit dry, it isn't quite enough for it. I am thinking this is a summer/fall/spring lotion and may not cut it for the winter.

Anyway, I'd repurchase this for the feel-good factor. It seems to cool skin, and the consistency is really pleasant.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this moisturizer as a present from my boyfriend, because I doubt I would ever buy the same moisturizer myself. After using it for two months (which was how long the jar lasted me), I didn't see a big change if any. It was an alright moisturizer, but definitely not worth its money. The fact that it contains alcohol would also irritade my skin sometimes, and ocationally I would get a burning feeling after I applied it. This especially occured if I had any acne. I would not buy this moisturizer again, although it is an alright moisturizer, I just think there are other mosturizer who does the same job for a smaller amount of money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It has too much fragrance for nothing. It's just not that good.

I prefer using gels as opposed to creams as moisturizers. Feels very cooling on my face. I use a tiny amount, so it doesn't leave me sticky and greasy which most moisturizers seem to do. I have to scoop the product out using my fingers as this moisturizer comes in a glass jar. Pumps would be preferable as it's more hygienic. Very expensive for 50ml. I would repurchase if nothing better comes my way.