Biotherm Aquasource Non Stop (combination skin)

Filtered by skin type : Other

4.3

Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerine, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Gluconate, Serine, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Citrulline, Cholestrol, Liminene, Fructose, Glucose, Tocopherol, Vitreoscilla Ferment Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Disodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Urea, Menthoxypropanediol, Zinc Gluconate, Linalool, Ceramide 3, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Citral, Dextrin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Copper Gluconate, Hexyl Nicotinate, Sucrose, Glutamic Acid, Manganese Gluconate, CI 42090, CI 19140, Aspartic Acid, Alanine

it doesnt break me out most importantly, and hydrates quite well, im oily and sensitive and i can use it even in the winter. but i hate that it has alcohol!!! it irritates my skin and leaves it red, and im ruddy enough as it is!! ive switched to Sothys Active Cream and i love it!

I agree that the smell is overly perfume.....cannot stand it ..otherwise this make a gd pdt...

Hurrah, a moisturiser that doesn't make my face shiny! This gel makes my skin feel cool, refreshed, hydrated, and balanced. Fantastic stuff.

My skin feels refreshed and soft after using the aquasource non stop. the texture is non-greasy so it goes on very smoothly. unfortunately it comes in a jar, which i think lacks the hygienic appeal.

I LOVE this!!! I used to use estee lauder day wear, although it would make my face a little puffy (maybe a slight allergy?) A friend of mine recommended this and so I went and bought it. I mainly like it so much because it's not a cream but a gel. Therefore it doesn't leave your face oily at all. It just moisturizes and that's it. I love the touch of my face afterwards, not at all greasy. As for the smell, I think it smells very fresh and almost like a pine tree, which also gives it a nice "gel like" smell rather than something heavy.

I just love it. It hydrates skins perfectly without making my t-zon oily. The scent is lovely.The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't not last too long....one jar only for 1.5-2 month...or am i using too much?I already bought my third one.

I was looking for something to soothe my dry face (caused by Benzaclin and Rosula prescriptions) and I remembered I got this from a lovely MUAer as an extra. After checking out the reviews, I gave it a try and I'm glad I did. I love the light texture of this moisturizer, it literally sinks right into the skin. At the same time, it is very moisturzing but not oily. I've been using for about a week now and I haven't had any bad reactions. Will definitely purchase again!

Feels wonderful, hydrates all day, makes my skin look moist and plumps it up. I need to be slathering moisturizer on because my skin is freaking out in my home's dry desert after being in the tropics for three and a half weeks. This doesn't make me break out and keeps my skin cool. I took one lipstick off because on occasion the scent becomes too strong. Will repurchase, though.