Biotherm Aquasource Non Stop (combination skin)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

3.3

Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerine, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Gluconate, Serine, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Citrulline, Cholestrol, Liminene, Fructose, Glucose, Tocopherol, Vitreoscilla Ferment Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Disodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Urea, Menthoxypropanediol, Zinc Gluconate, Linalool, Ceramide 3, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Citral, Dextrin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Copper Gluconate, Hexyl Nicotinate, Sucrose, Glutamic Acid, Manganese Gluconate, CI 42090, CI 19140, Aspartic Acid, Alanine

The gel consistency felt nice on my skin upon application. But I found that this did not help control the oil on my combination skin. During winter months, my skin was really dry. This is meant for summer time use. Smell is not over powering. The tub packaging is not that sanitary however. Don't think I would repurchase, didn't do anything for my skin

I used to use this when i was at uni, it's a wonderfully light and hydrating moisturizer that doesn't irritate my skin. I only stopped using this as I was looking for something more hydrating now that I'm 27. The only downside? The strong fragrance! Even so, I went through many tubs of this as I just loved how it kept my skin in check.

This stuff was awful. I thought it would be amazing for my skin because of the price and the good reviews.. But it didn't moisturize at all and it made me break out so bad! I'm just gonna stick to my Nivea creme until I find something better.

It moisturizes my normal to combination skin pretty well, leaving it feeling soft and looking radiant and healthy, but I need to use it at least two times a day because it doesn't last very long, especially during the summer and the winter. It doesn't irritate or break me out though, so I like it a lot.

hmm this did not moisturize my face enough (maybe i'm getting dry skin) but it did not break me out either. overall I think it's a decent moisturizer for oily/ combination skin

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Very displeased with this product. First of all, it smells like cheap men's soap or urinal pucks or something. No big deal, that fades as it dries/soaks in. Lots of slip, I can only assume there is quite a lot of silicone in the product as my face felt like it had a waxy coating on after I applied it (my skin doesn't work well with silicones, but I am not anti silicone in general). So, my skin felt smooth to the touch, but didn't really feel or look actually moisturized, it just had that silicone on top look to it. I put it on at night. In the morning I decided to apply it again (I was going to give it a fair trial) & I noticed that I had developed blackheads on my cheeks & near my nose since applying the product not 12 hours before. BOO.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I found Aquasource very disappointing. The packaging is nice although too heavy and what I liked most it the feel when touching this transparent green gel with my fingers.
The scent was not as fresh as I expected and reminds me of aftershave.
Right after application it didn't feel cooling or particularly hydrating and didn't absorb instantly. I hated the sticky film left behind that sat on my face. No effect on oil control or the size of the pores either. Made my skin really dull. I have nothing positive to say about it.

I love love love this product, been using off and on for 8 years!!!! Every time I stop using it to try something else it just does not compare! I have used so many skin care brands over the years (clinic, estee Lauder, Ella bache, origins, cosmeticuls, lancome- you name it)
This product is perfect, no breakouts, no oiliness, no redness or flakiness, no cakey residue y feel ever. Your skin is glowing and fresh, i will never leave this brand again! The face washer incredible as well, first one that has not dried my skin up!!!! Just 100% perfect all round, not one complaint!!!

This absorbs really quickly and looks lovely under make up. The smell is amazing as all Biotherm moisturizers are.
After reading a lot of reviews about breaking out from using this moisturizer, I'm not sure if I've broken out from it seeing as my skin is experiencing hormonal acne.
I find it isn't as moisturizing as I would like however the feel of it when you put it on your skin feels very smooth for a gel.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the best smelling moisturiser ever. It's really light and gentle. I use this in summer or when my skin doesn't need a lot of moisture. The cleanser and toner are also good and I use them together.