Biotherm Aquasource Non Stop (combination skin)

3.8

Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerine, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Gluconate, Serine, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Citrulline, Cholestrol, Liminene, Fructose, Glucose, Tocopherol, Vitreoscilla Ferment Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Disodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Urea, Menthoxypropanediol, Zinc Gluconate, Linalool, Ceramide 3, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Citral, Dextrin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Copper Gluconate, Hexyl Nicotinate, Sucrose, Glutamic Acid, Manganese Gluconate, CI 42090, CI 19140, Aspartic Acid, Alanine

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I'm oily, sensitive, and severely dehydrated so I thought I would give this a try! I got the worst allergic reaction that I've ever had ! red bumps with blisters! intolerant skin people beware

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My brother got this for free so I'm not sure of the price. But anyway, he has the normal skin type and he used it and the moisturizer made his face breakout! I tried using it and I have oily face and it gave my face so many pimples and small bumps. In terms of packaging, it's not too big so it can be carried around easily, and it does not contain too much but for this a little bit is moisturizing enough for the skin. Still would not recommend this though because it made my skin breakout. I don't have a moisturizer but I have a Nivea mattifying toner and it contains Hydra IQ which keeps my skin's moisture but not make it oily. If you have oily face you can try that out!

This stuff was awful. I thought it would be amazing for my skin because of the price and the good reviews.. But it didn't moisturize at all and it made me break out so bad! I'm just gonna stick to my Nivea creme until I find something better.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Very displeased with this product. First of all, it smells like cheap men's soap or urinal pucks or something. No big deal, that fades as it dries/soaks in. Lots of slip, I can only assume there is quite a lot of silicone in the product as my face felt like it had a waxy coating on after I applied it (my skin doesn't work well with silicones, but I am not anti silicone in general). So, my skin felt smooth to the touch, but didn't really feel or look actually moisturized, it just had that silicone on top look to it. I put it on at night. In the morning I decided to apply it again (I was going to give it a fair trial) & I noticed that I had developed blackheads on my cheeks & near my nose since applying the product not 12 hours before. BOO.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I found Aquasource very disappointing. The packaging is nice although too heavy and what I liked most it the feel when touching this transparent green gel with my fingers.
The scent was not as fresh as I expected and reminds me of aftershave.
Right after application it didn't feel cooling or particularly hydrating and didn't absorb instantly. I hated the sticky film left behind that sat on my face. No effect on oil control or the size of the pores either. Made my skin really dull. I have nothing positive to say about it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This line of Aquasource gave me the WORST case of cystic acne of my life. I discovered it in my mom's stash of stuff she doesn't use anymore, and unfortunately I found out why for myself. It gave her very bad cystic acne too. I just read up on Biotherm on beautypedia.com and this stuff is obviously not "natural" as they would like consumers to believe!! It is FULL of awful ingredients that are bad for skin!! I avoid this entire brand like the plague because every product I've tried has given me depression-inducing painful cystic acne, and I have otherwise great skin. Well, at least now I know why and it's not just me. There are obviously a lot of other reviewers who've had the same unfortunate experience. Even to those who don't have bad reactions to this.. why not put something with healthy ingredients on your face instead of something that has ingredients known and proven to cause harm in the short and long term? I just don't think companies who sell such products should be in business.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It is not moisturizing as I thought. But as I have oily skin I love non-moisturizing moisturizer. But after using a while, I have my first allergies in lifetime after using this!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I had a sample of this that I tried a few times. As with the dry skin version, this one is definitely not suited for sensitive skin. It stung and broke me out in rash. And as far as the moisturization goes, this just doesn't provide any. It's the same as splashing a bit of water/alcohol on my face...

it makes my skin so oily (esp on t-zone). ive been using it for 2 weeks bot on the top of the cream, there is some kinda oil. its so horrible!!!

ive sent an email to biotherm but no reply.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is an amazing mosturizer! It got rid of all my dehydration lines and it does a really great job on keeping my skin soft and plump. It sinks in into a natural feeling, without making the skin oily. I was very skeptical about it because it initially reminded me of L'Oreal's Hydrafresh, but the long term results can't be compared. Very expensive but well worth it.*************Update: This ruined my skin. I broke-out big time and my skin became so sensitive it has taken years to get it back to normal. Still isn't as it used to be.