Biotherm Aquasource Non Stop (combination skin)

Filtered by age: 30-35

Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerine, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Gluconate, Serine, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Citrulline, Cholestrol, Liminene, Fructose, Glucose, Tocopherol, Vitreoscilla Ferment Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Disodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Urea, Menthoxypropanediol, Zinc Gluconate, Linalool, Ceramide 3, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Citral, Dextrin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Copper Gluconate, Hexyl Nicotinate, Sucrose, Glutamic Acid, Manganese Gluconate, CI 42090, CI 19140, Aspartic Acid, Alanine

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Meh. Did nothing for me. Also using the combined with the cleanser and toner from the same line I still got breakouts, despite this being a gel.

By the way, when is someone finally gonna wake up and create a gel moisturiser in a pump dispenser with an SPF....?!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Nice light hydrating fresh texture. Glides on smoothly, skin feel sgreat, but not moisturizing enough for dry skin. However I loved the smell and will repurchase if I ever want something light for nights out where I just apply a basic light moisturizer, MU and the full skincare regime just before bed. For now, Laneige water bank essence is also pretty good for that.

This is an amazing cream substitute for the summer. I've been using this for years. It's a light gel that makes your skin feel like it's being coated in spa water. It smells great, very gentle to sensitive skin and your face feels moisturized without an oily greasy feeling. This can even be worn under makeup.

Maybe my expectation was so HIGH;this procuct not match my expetation at all.

No effect on my face skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the best smelling moisturiser ever. It's really light and gentle. I use this in summer or when my skin doesn't need a lot of moisture. The cleanser and toner are also good and I use them together.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Great products for younger skin. Used it in my 20's and loved the light gel and fresh scent. Hard to find but worth it for oily/combination skin that wants light hydration.

I like this moisturizer. I have been using Lush moisturizer for almost 3 years..but I found out that my face is just too oily in the afternoon, although it contains good properties for my skin but I can't stand the oiliness anymore. So..there you go.I browsed for a good moisturizer for my somewhat picky skin. I tried Biotherm a couple of years back with a not too bad result, and about 3 weeks ago Myer has a good deal for the aquasource line. I used this moisturizer along with Biosource cleanser and toner. I can say that my face is not oily anymore, I didn't experience any break out and it actually feels comfortable. The only thing that worries me a bit that the smell is just too strong for my taste.I wouldn't buy this again, just because I just bought the Biotherm Age Fitness night cream and I like it so much that I bought the day cream 2 days ago. so, no I wouldn't buy this again but yes I can recommend this for someone who has N/C skin and doesn't really need anti aging stuff for their skin at this stage. well done Biotherm!

I have tried a plethora of moisturizers from bottom to top. Acneic, combo, somewhat sensitive skin has plagued me for entirely too long. I tend to gravitate to the somewhat pharmaceutical displays in Shoppers Drug Mart and stay away from the "beauty section". Until now, I had never tried a Biotherm product with the exception of an eye makeup remover. A cosmetician approached me and I basically unloaded my woes. She suggested a few products, one in particular was Aquasource. I found the scent to be citrusy but was turned off when I smelled alcohol. Upon application, I noted a cooling sensation and it really went on smooth. It just seemed different, maybe because it was a gel formulation. I picked it up and decided to give it a go. I have to say that I am thoroughly impressed with this product. My skin feels smooth, moisturized(without greasiness) and truly has a glow. As well, I have noticed improved clarity and tone. Not a huge fan of the jar but for me, the positives outweigh the negatives by a mile. I can certainly understand others misgivings regarding this product but for me..it just works.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It's my favourite moisturiser. I love it.
Make my skin really soft. i like the fragrance, the texture. It doesn't cause oil. This product is perfect.

I really love the dry skin formulation of this cream but I found it too heavy for summer. I tried the gel/combo version of Aquasource and I really like it. It has a nice cool, calming feel to it and my skin feels hydrated and moisturized. I have sensitive skin and have had no problems with this cream. My only complaint is that the gel is a bit sticky and you have to wait a bit for it to dry before applying make-up which I don't have to do with the pink, dry skin formulation. Other than that, it's a very moisturizing, good light gel-cream for the summer. I use SPF pressed powder over top so I'm not bothered by the fact that it has no SPF.I will definitely buy this cream again.