Fasio Point Makeup Remover

No Image

3.7

on 3/27/2010 2:39:00 AM

It is a eye makeup remover that I have been using it for years! I use it to remove stubborn lip colour from my lips too.

on 11/20/2008 7:46:00 AM

I like this product. It works extremely well with their own range of mascaras of course, I haven't tried with any brands. I used the Hyperstay as well as the Shock-Free ones and the remover simply really does it's job.

The main idea is to drop a few drops on to a clean cotton pad, hold it on your eye and let it sit for about 15 to 20 seconds. Then gently swipe it down. It works so well and I tossed out my Artistry, Maybelline and Loreal ones which are hopeless against my favourite waterproof mascaras.

The newer versions comes in the same ph as tears and a less stinging than some others. My eyes and skin are kind of sensitive and this one did not sting my lids.

I also like the almond, safflower see and sunflower oil extract knowing that good stuff are going on to my skin. Other thing I like about this is that the formula = gel like water. WON'T DRIP as much as I wasted my other removers. If I need to clean up a little below my eye or mistake, I just let my q-tip dab on it and voila, it does the job!

I will definitely repurchase as I like it - for the price and size. Worth my $$. Good stuff!

On my 5th bottle, works great as an eye makeup remover, it doesn't irritate/sting my eyes either.
But it can't seem to remove my face makeup thoroughly so I've to use a cleansing oil for my face.
Nonetheless it's really cheap for the quality so i will definitely keep on buying..

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Find it works OK for removing normal eye makeup... however it is very hard to remove waterproof makeup esp mascara with this. I recall spending more than 10 mins with the Q tip trying gently to pry the remnants of the Fasio waterproof mascara(the very 1st one they sold) off. I think I lost a few eye lashes in the process despite being gentle...

Didnt exp the stinging sensation someone else mentioned (if u have that, you have an ALLERGY pls stop). I think clinique eye makeup remover works much better so I'll be sticking with that.

I actually love this stuff. It removes my makeup easily, even waterproof mascara and it feels nice on my skin - not oily at all like most makeup removers. It has very nice smell too. I've used Loreal, Biotherm and Lancome makeup removers before, but eversince I found this, I'm totally hooked! Would definitely repurchase (I'm on my 5th bottle now).

on 12/30/2006 4:49:00 AM

I like using this to remove my mascara because it's not as oily as the other oil remover, removing mascara but it's sticky though....because it is a gel form like to me and after every wipe off Fasio mascara, it leave behind a sticky situation for me...so i don't understand why everyone is talking about the oiliness, i certainly don't get that with this. But yes i agree, it sting my eyes like hell....but since i only used Fasio mascara, because of it super duper waterproof function and without this remover, i can't take it off...tried it with Loreal but no such luck...so i have to bear with it.

P.S.: I find that with the correct and careful way of slowly wiping it, having the right amount of the remover, i might be lucky to not get the stuff to sting my eyes... but i have to be careful each time....that's pretty irritating when i just want to get my makeup all over in less than a minute and wash my face to sleep...it certainly hasn't been easy keeping up appearance.

It's pretty okay, gets my eye makeup off
But the thing is that it stings my eyes!

on 12/1/2005 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I dun like this make up remover, it is too oily for my liking.
And when i use that, it somehow stings my eyes!! I never have such problem with eye make up remover from Loreal, Simple or Missha.

I would not purchase this pdt again.

on 9/14/2004 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A good alternative to the Shiseido Eye & lip makeup remover. It works just as well if not better for a lot less money!

on 8/1/2004 1:37:00 PM

So far, it's okay.. it really brings out the make up to the surface, although i actually expected this to be better.. like.. really melts my mascara so I don't have to worry pulling out my lashes :p oh well.. smells good, altho the formula a bit too oily for me (but maybe the power is in the oil ingredient).
I've tried this to clean my eye make up (but not to clean Fasio waterproof mascara, which is said to be VERY HARD to remove and budge).. so I'll write more about this later after I've used it togetha with my Fasio mascara.